SpringHill Suites by Marriott Anchorage Midtown
US$ 466
US$ 362
US$ 231
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 275/night.

US$ 234
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 256
US$ 193
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 260/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannot hesitate to stay here againwithin walking distancecheck in was easyvery nice hotelsitting areahotel is centrally locatedindoor poolbreakfast buffetfresh fruitairport shuttlecoffee makernice stayclose to downtownwalmartcouch
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We enjoyed our stay at Springhill Suites Midtown. The staff was very friendly and the property was clean and well-maintained. Breakfast was great with plenty of options. I appreciated the shuttle service which was a nice convenience. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank karfer
Reviewed 6 October 2011

They have a great buffet breakfast that's part of room rate (scrambled eggs,sausage patty, waffle,oatmeal, cereal,etc.) and the afternoon cookies are good. When you book room make sure you are in the middle hotel area. The heat didn't seem to work in my room so I found extra blanket in the really small clothes hanging area, so all was good. Told front desk about it so I'm sure that will be fixed. The staff seemed to be very responsive. My room was one of the smaller rooms (that was good for me). When you enter the room there's a small area to the left with a counter with sink, microwave, coffee maker, refer on left and across from that in that little area was desk with internet hookup & wireless (free). Sort of a sitting main area with couch and TV and walk thru that to bed area and bathroom (sink/counter was separate from toilet/shower). Because my room was smaller I was able to turn tv so I could see it from the bed - not sure if that works in larger rooms. I was in room 203 on the end. They are doing site work to the empty lot on that end so it was noisy during their work hours (I wasn't going to sleep in anyway, so they were sort of an alarm clock to get up and out). That said, winter is coming so that will end soon. The walls are thin. Of all the odds I end up with family next door with small child who screams, yells, etc. The hotel is convenient for getting around in either direction. Some restaurants in walking distance (Outback Steakhouse). They are doing road construction in front (A street) and right lane (in front of hotel) was coned off so needed to maneuver to turn into entrance. Large movie theatre down the street (36th). They will pick up and drop you off at airport, but you really need a rental car for Anchorage.

Room Tip: When you make reservation, just ask to be away from any construction.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Seattlebiz
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The hotel is easy to find and has plenty of parking, including a back entrance to the hotel.
The breakfast is relatively rich, with roll-your-own waffles and even includes hard boiled eggs (cold, reminded me of military service long ago).
Room was better than OK.
Front desk staff is courteous, although some persons there do not posses the level of knowledge and the human-interaction skills required for the front desk. My guess is that some are summer-only temps.
Shuttle to Airport may be earlier or later than you need it, but it is very useful and free.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ilan E
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed one night before beginning a two week tour and cruise. The hotel provided an airport shuttle which is unusual in Anchorage. This hotel is reasonably priced, provided a tasty breakfast, beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We were very happy with our choice of this hotel.

Room Tip: We booked the room through Expedia to save money.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TeacherEngineer
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We stayed here on 3 occasions as we traveled by car through Alaska. Compared to the other places that we stayed this site was much more than adequate. We found it spacious, quiet, clean and user friendly. The desk staff (with one exception) went out of their way to be helpful. Casey, in particular had infinite patience with me and my IPad. The bus are right outside the door but do not run very frequently. Outback and Walmart are close by.The shuttle provided fine service to and from the airport and the train. I would not hesitate recommending this accommodation to anyone. Thanks again Casey.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple