The hotel is easy to find and has plenty of parking, including a back entrance to the hotel.
The breakfast is relatively rich, with roll-your-own waffles and even includes hard boiled eggs (cold, reminded me of military service long ago).
Room was better than OK.
Front desk staff is courteous, although some persons there do not posses the level of knowledge and the human-interaction skills required for the front desk. My guess is that some are summer-only temps.
Shuttle to Airport may be earlier or later than you need it, but it is very useful and free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites