“suite 100”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

in search of good seafood in Alaska, we stopped here. just to annoy me my wife had fish and chips. neither of us are breaded seafood fans. I had the halibut, which was very good. Came with a spicy Asian sauce which also complemented the broccoli. The server was attentive but not overbearing. Little noisy but our experience was good. Only goof up was our server forgot to add in my beer so he ran a second ticket. I'd stop here again.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I've been here several times over the past six years. Their menu really hasn't changed except for some nightly specials. Last night I asked if they could do anything vegetarian/non-dairy, and they offered a non-dairy version of one of their mushroom appetizers. The meal was all right, but they charged me $25 for a single portobello mushroom as "punishment" for ordering off menu. While I find their menu selection a bit stale and their attitude toward customer satisfaction downright contemptuous, the atmosphere is cordial and even cozy in the winter.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We usually eat a bar table. Great surf and turf app, great steaks, great pasta and great drinks. Prices are a little lower than comparable and the service is usually excellent. Management is very keen to provide a great experience and one time when we had slow service the manager went out of his way to ensure we would return. As frequent diners-out, this kind of service makes all the difference. It shouldn't be unreasonable to expect to get what you pay for in a timely way, and Suite 100 delivers again and again.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A great place to Rendezvous with dear friends and family.
In Central Anchorage with ample parking. Easy to find!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed in Suite 100 tonight. Usually it's one of my favorite restaurants but tonight was terrible. My fiancé ordered a beer that took 25 minutes and two inquiries to finally have brought to the table. Then I ordered a filet minon with risotto, and was given a gigantic ribeye, covered in brown sauce and mashed potatoes. When I told the waitress it wasn't what I ordered, she asked if I was sure I didn't order that, then checked her tab and repeated my exact order (which was the filet). She then asked if I had time to wait for them to cook another.. meanwhile my fiancé's food is getting cold. When the filet came to the table, it was NOT a filet. It was a small cut of sirloin, chalky and not cooked medium rare at all. I've had the filet here before and I know that wasn't the right meat, but I wasn't going to send it back again. She tried to bring a dessert menu and say it was on the house, but we aren't big into dessert so we didn't except it. Then the $50 bill comes with no comps, just excuses. Very disappointing!!!