“Good burgers”

Smashburger
Get food delivered
Ranked #51 of 77 Quick Bites in Anchorage
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

While I was disappointed they did not participate in the national hamburger day promotion that was advertised for Smashburger in the Contiguous USA, their burgers were fresh and flavorful and decent sized.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 10 September 2020

I placed an order online so I wrote my instructions down to not put on certain toppings that I'm allergic to. However, they delivered the order with all those toppings on my sandwich that was supposed to be my dinner. I spoke to the hostess and the manager and both suggested I get in my non-existent car and physically present them with the wrongly made sandwich. When I said I woudn't be able to do that, they both told me they were busy and needed to go. I was out over $20.00

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

They offer a good variety of hamburgers...from the plain burger to specialized one. There are options for non-beef eaters.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

While they offer non-beef menu items, they are known for their hamburgers. The food is fresh and flavorful and the service is good.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Never failed me yet. Always a great burger and fresh toppings. Great service. Very well run business.

Date of visit: August 2019