All reviewsrose gardenliving roomthe woodland park zoogreen lakepowder roomnespresso machinehalf bathcomplimentary snacks and drinkshome away from homeb bsone bedroom apartmentbed and breakfastfrench pressquiet neighborhoodhot tubacross the streeteach morning
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this gem for our 25th anniversary. The venue, amenities & friendly staff could not have been better. Great location. Delicious breakfast delivered to our spacious suite (which was more like an apartment). 24/7 access to the complimentary galley that was well stocked with quality beverages (wine, beer, soda & water), as well as snacks. Unparalleled attention to detail. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018

My husband and I stayed for a weekend at Chelsea Station recently. We were so pleased with the accomodations. The Inn was extremely clean and comfortable, and we were surprised by how much space we had. The service was amazing, and the breakfasts were wonderful.

We were surprised by the great patio with hot tub, and enjoyed the complimentary beer/wine/snacks.

I can't say how pleased we were with Chelsea Station. It was amazing. We will not be staying anywhere else when we go to Seattle!

Room Tip: All of the suites are wonderful. If you don't like stairs choose Suite 1 or 2
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I (and my mother stayed in her own suite at the same time) from Dec. 22-29. We've stayed numerous times over the years and Chelsea Inn never disappoints: a spacious, perfectly appointed (that second bathroom, the "powder room" is a Godsend), immaculately kept. The cooked gourmet breakfast served in your room at the time you chose, the extra beverages and snacks are unbelievable, kind service, staff available for help and suggestions, the Chelsea Inn lacks nothing. It is always a pleasure, a comfort and a guarantee of a comfortable stay. We'll be back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights at the Chelsea Station between Christmas and New Years. The appartment was unbelievable spacious with its large living room, 1 1/2 bathrooms and a bedroom. Best of all it had a fully equipped kitchen with three (3) different ways to prepare coffee. And every morning the breakfast was delivered by a very friendly cook.
The inn is only ~8 minutes away from downtown Seattle with the Zoo just across the road. We cannot imagine a better location.
If you go do not forget to check out the down stairs facilities. Beer, wine, snacks and ice cream is available. Yum!

Room Tip: The inn has only four suites. We stayed in #One. The others are likely identical.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Immaculate one bedroom apartment with full amenities - large living room, dining area, kitchen, large bath plus smaller second, large bedroom. High quality furnishings and accessories. Breakfast served in apartment. Included snacks, drinks, wine tasting. Across street from Woodland Park Zoo.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family