3 people are viewing this hotel
$395
Hotels.com$410
travelup.com$426
Priceline$410
All reviews front desk walking distance great stay minute walk space needle early check easy access bed was comfortable pike place parking garage convenient location convention center few blocks hgi lobby downtown valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here with husband for our late anniversary trip for 4 nights in downtown Seattle. Great place to stay since we’re in the middle of everything! Lots of tea shops, cafes, museums all within few minutes of the Hilton Garden. Room was very clean and comfortable bed. Would stay here again next time when I’m visiting Seattle.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachel Blake, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Happy Anniversary and thanks for choosing our property. So glad you liked it.

Reviewed 25 February 2022

From the moment we walked in we were greeted with a warm welcome. The front desk lady ( I'm so sorry I didn't get her name) was very attentive and polite. She answered all my questions and gave us coffee shop ideas. Upon entering our room 712 I did inspection of the room (considering I'm a executive housekeeping manager) and the room passed with flying colors. Not only did it smell clean but it was actually clean. We had a corner room and it was lovely. The room was quiet, the only noise we heard was from sirens from the street below. We will defiantly be back to this property. We felt safe and it felt like home away from home. Thank you everyone for making our stay wonderful.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room. More windows.
1  Thank ljhiner74
Rachel Blake, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2022

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our service. I was especially pleased to read your comments about cleanliness. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our rooms that way. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you for staying and we hope you return soon. Regards, Rachel Blake General Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2022

This hotel is very convenient for your visit to the city. Away from downtown and near the Capitol Hill area with all its amenities.

My room was large and comfortable and despite having a construction site next to the hotel, you hardly heard a thing.

The restaurant is comfortable, and breakfast was very good although with a limited menu. Never crowded.

The lobby is unique because it has many tables where you can work or meet up with friends or associates.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Manuel Q
Rachel Blake, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2022

It was our pleasure hosting you!

Reviewed 14 February 2022

Room could and should have been a bit cleaner. The first room I was was assigned had a very noisy HVAC unit that blew out cold air when it wasn't heating. Reported it and a burned out light bulb. Maintenance man came up and was very difficult to understand. Problem was not fixed and he didn't seem to understand it. They gave me another room -- the HVAC noise was almost as bad and still blew out cold air (had to keep room hot as a result). Another burned out light bulb. Brought it to the front desk. They had no spares! I was told it would be taken care of the next day. It wasn't. Bathroom could have been a tad cleaner as well. It was just an average place with maintenance that could be better. Staff attitude was not good and management was likely the problem.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel Blake, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2022

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I appreciate all guest correspondence because it helps us improve. I have reached out to you via email so that I can address your concerns personally and have already begun addressing your concerns. I hope that you will allow us to accommodate you again soon. SIncerely Rachel Blake General Manager

Reviewed 8 February 2022

Rooms were nice. The foot test was very worn, the lights in the bathrooms flickered a bit and bed was alright. Location was nice and in walking distance from most everything. The parking was expensive, but what do you expect?

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel Blake, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2022

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! All of the major Seattle attractions are very close. We hope you return.