US$ 257
US$ 231
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 300/night.

US$ 225
HolidayInn.com
US$ 195
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

US$ 307
HIExpress.com
US$ 257
US$ 230
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 307/night.

US$ 265
US$ 230
US$ 272
US$ 242
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 285/night.

US$ 353
US$ 251
Official Site
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenvisiting uwmetered street parkingindoor pool was greatsecure buildingstudio roompots pansfree breakfastu districtstove topgreat accesswalking distancesized fridgenice kitchenextended staydesk areayogurt
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Perfect stay. The staff at the registration desk were very accommodating and friendly. They were able to switch my room after my request to a higher floor, away from the elevator, and in a quiet place. I was in room 642, which was PERFECT. Super quiet! Because I am very health conscious, I usually pick my hotels based on the fitness facility. This one was great. I was actually surprised and impressed there was a rowing machine in there in addition to the regular free weights, weight machine and cardio equipment. The room is really spacious too, which means I can work out without having to be dangerously behind the cardio equipment while I do weights. Everything was clean and perfect. There are plenty of restaurants around, and it isn't too far from downtown either. There is also a lovely park, Greenlake, that is close to the hotel that can be used for working out as well. This may become my go to place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle University District, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Jessica F,

Thank you for your compliments on the amenities provided to guests of the Residence Inn Seattle University District, especially our state-of-the-art fitness center. We are happy you had everything you needed to keep up with your exercise routine while traveling. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Central reservation from Marriott messed up my 3 reservations that I booked two months ago. I contacted the hotel itself twice for them to correct the mistakes but the supervisor Johnny was rude on the phone and he didn’t care about the problems. He even created more problems for the reservations. I cancelled two other rooms due to his attitude. I contacted Ms Daria the manager and she not only solved the problem but also gave us a warm welcome upon our arrival and thank you to her excellent staff like Mr. Zacharias. From check in to check out, the service from the staffs was helpful, friendly and excellent. The room is clean and comfortable. The location is perfect for around University District and many restaurants to choose from. This will definitely be a great hotel when all the staffs can provide the same excellent quality service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle University District, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Soup138,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Residence Inn Seattle University District. We are glad to know you had a delightful stay with us and liked our convenient location and friendly staff. I will share your compliments with Zacharias, for a job well done. Thanks for allowing us to be of service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing so again. Thanks for allowing us to be of service, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on the last leg of our road trip from Miami Beach to Seattle. Honestly, I expected just the basic accommodation from the Residence Inn but I was pleasantly surprised with the service that we received. Upon check in, Zacharias was very accommodating and acknowledged us for being a Marriott Rewards member. He was extremely nice and set the mood for our stay. Gisselle was the sweetest girl we've ever met during our trip and was always ready to help anyway she can. She's very sincere and always greets you with a big smile. Daria, the Front Desk Manager, was also very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they offered was basic but was more than adequate for travelers like us. Whatever you need - from weighing scales, coffee and creamers, packing tape or zip ties for our luggage (we forgot our locks at home. Boo hoo), they're ready to help and deliver all your requests immediately. From the front desk to the housekeeping and engineering teams, every single interaction we had was incredible and efficient. We'll never stay anywhere else, this is definitely the place to be. Thank you for a wonderful stay! - Melody & Phil

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MelodyFischer,

As a member of Marriott Rewards, we appreciate your loyalty to our brands, and we are so glad we could welcome you to the Residence Inn Seattle University District. Our goal is to ensure the total comfort and satisfaction of each guest, and we are happy we met your expectations. I will share your compliments with Zacharias, for a job well done. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again when your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Very clean, looks brand new. Wall street Journels. Free breakfast, good coffee. Very close to campus. Don't worry you'll like it. Parking in secure building, feels very safe. Friendly staff. I really liked the location. 2 blocks to the Ave!

Stayed: May 2018
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle University District, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear JohnHawaii,

Thanks for being our guest at the Residence Inn Seattle University District. We love receiving great comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Seattle!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The pictures on the website didn't look that great, so i had low expectations for this property. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It appeared the hotel had a refresh in the not-too-distant past. The bed was so comfortable, the room was clean, and it was quiet. They had a free breakfast (more than sweet rolls), but not quite the full breakfast buffet that some have. I would definitely recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear CbinBigD,

Our thanks for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Seattle University District. We are glad you liked many aspects of our hotel, especially your comfortable room. Although you liked our breakfast, we have discussed your suggestions with our food & beverage team to enhance our breakfast choices. Thank you once again for recommending us, and look forward to your next visit.