1,336 results
All reviews space needle across the street omelette bar omelette station order omelettes great location pop culture free shuttle mile radius free breakfast shuttle service fire pit glass museum full kitchen emp museum rooftop terrace small kitchen
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights post cruise. Lovely hotel and very clean and comfortable. Large spacious room with modern technology. Breakfast was good. Hotel situated across the road from the space Needle and the monorail. Really enjoyed our stay and would come back again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2018

We booked this property for a long weekend anniversary get-away through a third party travel site. We reserved a King room with a city view. When we arrived, they did not have that type of room available. So, the staff worked very hard to get a us what we booked and eventually found us the "King with a view" along with a complimentary bottle of wine. Thank you Spring & Abbey, you certainly are a great example of what "hospitality" means.

The room was very clean and spacious. The furnishings and kitchen were very useful and the view from our room was amazing. We were able to take advantage of the roof-top garden area in the evening along with the fire pit, something most hotels can't offer.

The morning breakfast was better than your average offering. The made-to-order omelets along with other standard items were hot and well stocked at all times. The staff who worked in this area were also very friendly and obviously took pride in their work and area.

With it's great staff, location and easy access from downtown/airport via the light rail/monorail, I highly recommend this property.

Room tip: Ask for a room that looks out at the Space Needle.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Very helpful receptionists, we were so grateful for an early, easy check-in after a long flight from London. We stayed 3 nights. Room was huge and clean, with kitchenette, sofa, two double beds. Great location, the space needle was immediately outside our window! Comfortable bathroom with shower over bath. Full movie package on TV made the boyf very happy. Breakfast was included, buffet with great French toast. We didn’t have a car at this point in the trip so I’m not sure about parking arrangements.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

The location was excellent and breakfast was awesome. Receptions were nice and friendly. I love the shuttle bus service they offered. For one night, we had 6 persons, shuttle bus was full at that time. They offered me to call a Uber and reimbursed it to me. My room was not ready until 4pm, though I've requested an early check-in. It was even later than standard check-in time.I also requested a crib, but it wasn't in the room. I had to call the reception to get it. While the room keeper just gave it to me without any setup.My room was not cleaned enough. I found the ice cream garbage between the bed and night stand.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We were looking for a place to stay in Seattle for BrickCon 2018. We wanted a place with a kitchen so we didn't need to eat out while we were there. Hyatt House delivered on this and was close enough to allow us to walk to the con.

• Trip type: Travelled with family