“Polish food like your grandma would make if she was Polish!”
Review of Sebi's Bistro

Sebi's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Sebi's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #759 of 4,434 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Beware! These are huge plates of food- if you eat it all you will roll home. But we did a pretty good job. I had the sampler plate and I really enjoyed most of it ( I could not finish it all) . We really liked this little bistro- it has a real neighborhood feel- and I particularly liked the Polish sausage and the pork Perogies. My friends liked the Schnitzels and some specials with spinach and pork inside of them. I think some of them were a bit bland- but we used the mustard from the sausage and everything just lit up This is a fun experience- and don't miss the truffle cake- it is truly delicious . Parking is however a matter of blind luck. If you go across the street however and down to the water and turn the corner a bit- there is usually parking available there and then you are only a block away ( up hill and across the street but no big deal). I have to say I have been going by this unpretentious little bistro for years and never stopped in- a friend suggested it and I am glad we finally gave it a chance. Very close to the UW -so very convenient if you are going to the University.Or almost forgot- the inexpensive Chianti was quite good.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had perogies to start , our Polish member enjoys a taste from home. We all had the pork schnitzel with the mushroom gravy--it was so delicious. Good German beer in frosty tall mugs. Lime tart served warm, red orange sorbet--all to end a wonderful meal.
The room itself had white table clothes to add a little class to a restaurant where you won't go away hungry.
Please be patient with the parking situation--it's worth the trouble finding a place to park.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We were staying in the university area and were looking for somewhere to eat that was better than burger and chips etc but not high end prices.
As soon as we entered we were impressed by the cleanliness of the sparkling floor tiles. Given a choice of any available table and left with a menu. They have a great choice of draft beers Polish, Czech, German and local ales at a reasonable price. The bar and restaurant was well supported by locals who streamed steadily in and out. Daniel ,the owners son made us extremely welcome and the drinks and Polish food we had were excellent the later piping hot. Wish we had found this place sooner and not on our final night . Nazdrovia !

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Our son was getting married and this was pre wedding party,we were at Sebis few times
and were so impressed that we booked 55 people gathering and Kamila and Daniel went beyond our expectations ,the tables were beautifully decorated and food and service was excellent,they also did wonderful job catering our wedding
highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We came here for Polish food, but my daughter wanted pizza. We loved the thin crust with tons of veggies. We will be back!

Been to Sebi's Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK