“Great spot for a beverage”

Rachel's Ginger Beer
Ranked #29 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped in for an afternoon drink. Ginger beer is so fresh. Great choices of both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. Frozen Moscow mule was delicious. Can get a variety of flavored ginger beer as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ginger Ale? of course it is ginger ale. It is non-alcoholic and it is children-friendly and it is, most importantly, delicious. Great location, very easy to find. Plenty of seating if you prefer to sit down and enjoy the drink. Or grab it to go. The blood orange flavored and caramelized pineapple flavored ginger beer are great, although it was a bit too cold for the chilly weather in Seattle. The ginger beer is a little bit pricey comparatively, but the flavor made up for the price. Worth it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the perfect place to stop after a long morning walking around the city... I tried the original ginger beer and it was a very refreshing drink that tasted spot on. I will be coming back to try the other flavors. I read about this place before visiting and it did no disappoint.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I honestly didn't know what to expect since I have never had ginger beer before, but do love ginger. I ordered the blood orange ginger beer (sans alcoholic addition, which is also an option) and was pleasantly surprised! This stuff is actually really gingery and refreshing! It left me craving more , but I feel like that would be a little too much on the stomach. If you like ginger, then you will definitely like this!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a long day walking around, I decided a refreshing ginger beer at Rachel’s was in order as it is right by my hotel. There was a bit of a line and as I wanted to take it with me, I opted for a non-alcoholic one. With a little help from the server, I went with the white peach. It had a nice peach flavor without being cloying and then it had a tangy finish which was the ginger flavor. Yummy.