“Just amazing !!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Salumi Artisan Cured Meats is a USDA Salumi Meat Curing Facility. We produce meats for our Deli, which is adjacent to the Meat Curing facility as well as wholesale customers within the US. Within Seattle, our cured meats can be purchased at DeLaurenti (Pike Place Market) and the Metropolitan Markets throughout the area. In our deli, you may purchase sandwiches, soup, pasta and cured meats. If you wish sliced meats, you must order these in advance.
Bangkok
“Just amazing !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

I have heard so much about this place and just had to see what the hype is all about. The first trip I made to the shop, there was no line and I was disappointed. Then I found out that they had run out of their best sellers "pork cheek" & "porchetta" that's why the shop was empty. After chatting to the ladies behind the counter and telling them that I had travelled all the way from BKK, Thailand to come to their shop for their famous sandwiches, she told me to make sure I get to the shop before 11.15am. To be sure, I did just that the next day and I'm glad I did. The "pork cheek" was soooooo good !!! I sat with the other patrons inside the shop (there's a small communal table inside) and we exchanged stories of how we came to Salumi. One family told me they used to live in Seattle but they haven't been back in 5 years and there they were at Salumi, the first place they headed to because they have missed it so much!!!

You must definitely try the "pork cheek" and salami. I was also told that the lamb is also excellent. Two thumbs up for Salumi !!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank CloudGirlBKK
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Seattle, Washington
“These guys make the best salami ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

If you have the patience to order online or wait in line...it is well worth the wait. The Finocchiona and Mole salami are incredible although I haven't tried a Salumi offering that wasn't the best. Always a crowd pleaser when friends come by.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Rick R
Manhattan Beach, California
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

Sandwiches are delicious (get the porchetta or the meatball!) but if you are lucky enough to reserve the lunch room for a group, you will eat the most amazing meal ever!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank mangodel
“Best Panchetta Sandwich I ever eaten!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

Coming from San Diego, we had to find this place for some good eat. We have 4 people with us and was able share each other sandwich. The Panchetta sandwich was my favorite. Lots of pork meat. I had enjoy ever bit of this sandwich. Come check this place out. It a little hole in the wall kinda place. Best Italian sandwich that will knock your socks off.

1 Thank Jooony
Clermont, Florida
“Sampler platter with olives and cheese made my concept of the place outdated as it is beyound any superlatives that have been wr”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

The sampler platter exceeded any expectations to date and they were high. The great selection of salami and sharp cheeses was only outdone by the friendly staff and local patrons that made us feel at home. Small place with Large fare that sells out quick.

1 Thank rogersober