The Fairmont Olympic Seattle
US$ 235
US$ 220
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 328/night.

US$ 251
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 306/night.

US$ 365
US$ 255
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 340/night.

US$ 339
US$ 297
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 385/night.

US$ 217
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 285/night.

US$ 306
US$ 276
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 359/night.

US$ 294
US$ 265
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 351/night.

US$ 230
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 277/night.

US$ 206
US$ 200
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

Hotel Max(Seattle)
US$ 216
US$ 194
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 281/night.

3,347 results
All reviewsgeorgian roomgeorgian restaurantpresident's clubshuckers restaurantan executive suitebeautiful hotelhealth clublobby barroom serviceconcierge deskfour seasonspike place marketcar servicefitness centercorner rooman upgradethe location is perfect
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This hotel was booked for a business banquette. Upon arrival, valet and check in staff were GREAT!! Very friendly and knowledgable. However, they upgraded our rooms to a king when I really wanted 2 doubles (2 girls need space to get ready) They couldn't even give us my confirmed room :( Bathroom has no fan. Very very hot and stuffy room. When it came to our dinner party I gave our server my allergy ticket and talked to multiple people to make sure they were aware. I had to ask every course if I could eat it. Every plate was sent back. But the worst part was that my Entree, upon sending my plate back to the waiter, had to wait 3 hours to get my new Entree. But it was my old filet of beef! I was humiliated!! They gave me back my old plate that was now cold. I had then asked for a plate of fruit which I saw someone else got. It arrived 45 minutes later when the coffee was being removed from our table. Went back to our turned down room and the tv didn't work. Had to call the front desk and the tech arrived 40 minutes later and fixed it. The valet was speedy and check out service was excellent. I wrote an email to the manager and have not heard a response. Will NEVER go to this hotel again!! $13 breakfast not included with stay...

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We had the great pleasure of staying at this property last weekend. It is a beautiful heritage hotel in a great location downtown. We were upgraded to a suite (because I am a frequent guest at Fairmont properties). It was absolutely lovely and perfect for two couples. The staff were charming and incredibly helpful. Not at all fussy - just kind and welcoming. They gave us great info on things to do (including the Seattle Art Museum which has a great show on at the moment) . Great recommendations on meals as well. There were a couple of errors on the bill which they apologized for profusely and fixed immediately. I would HIGHLY recommend this property.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Durodeb
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights before flying out of SeaTac on vacation. We ended up with a corner room with classy decorations and a ton of space (i would estimate 400sq ft. in these rooms although they are not technically an upgrade). The check-in process was smooth and efficient. As well, they were later quite helpful in getting my boarding passes printed. The lobby is very spacious and classy and had wonderful piano music playing both nights in the open lounge. I used the fitness facility one day and found it to be fairly well equipped and the hot tub and pool quiet and relaxing. We would defiantly pick this location again as it is very close to Pike place market (10 min. walk) and Pacific Centre shopping (10 min.) as well as many great restaurants (we ate at Elliotts Oyster 4 blocks away and Purple Wine Bar across the street).

Room Tip: As for a corner room without the upgrade.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andyfromcanada
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Just came back from a great stay at the Fairmont in Seattle. We got a deal through hotels.com and it was great value for the money.
We got upgraded to a suite and they provided us with a cot and toiletries for our baby. We had a fabulous room service dinner - the lamb rack 3 course meal was very good. The service is superb - all the staff were very friendly, helpful and curteous. The hotel is very close to all the shops and is very central. They have an indoor pool which my husband used with the baby while I was out shopping. We got milk and cookies in our car when we picked it up which was a nice surprise for the journey home.
Overall this was a 5 star stay for a 3 star price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank collmm
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stayed over at the Fairmont Seattle last night and my company hosted a lunch there this afternoon. The room was wonderful, especially large and very comfortable with all of the necessary amenities. I used the gym this morning which had more than enough workout equipment all of which was very up to date. I ordered room-service for breakfast and the food was of excellent quality. Wifi worked perfectly so that I could spend the morning getting some work done (it was free because I'm a President's Club member, not sure how affordable it was to pay for). Before noon, I went down to the luncheon and found that the room was set up very well. We have had roadshows across the country and this was one of the best spaces. I had to leave early and the kitchen was able to provide a boxed lunch. An excellent stay!
My only complaint was that the heat/ac was fairly dated and it was somewhat difficult to change the temp.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business