“Perfect location!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Rebecca D...
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I chose this 1 BR/1 Bath apartment for its location and it did not disappoint. It was very convienent to walk to the Space Needle and to the Waterfront. Rite Aide was also across the street, so picking up little groceries or forgotten items was easy too. The checkin pin and getting into the building and the apartment was exactly as described in our email prior to arrival. I was afraid it wouldn't be as we were arriving around 11pm and we would be exhausted. But, it was easy!
I did fail to read the fine print about there not being A/C in our unit, so I was concerned that we would be uncomfortable with our last day expecting a temp of 88 degrees F. However, with the windows open and the box fan that was in the apartment, it was always nice and cool.
The pool and lounge area were in another building, so they weren't as convienent as what you would find in a hotel. However, with all there is to do in Seattle, I never even needed the additional recreational activities. My teenagers said that the rooftop was nice, with the Bar B Q grill as described. I would stay here again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing