1,722 results
All reviewscupcakespineapplemax's cafespace needlegreat locationdonut shoptommy bahamawithin walking distancefunky decorfree bikespike place markethardwood floorscute hotelfree bottled waterevery afternooneuropean stylewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I’ve never been to Seattle before. The main point of my trip was for a concert being held at KeyArena, so I wanted something close to that location. The bright pictures on their website got my attention. The location was good. But it was the advertised pillow top mattress that eventually sold me. I have fairly severe back issues and hotel beds kill me.
The staff were great. Very helpful and friendly. The shuttle service was fantastic and we used it multiple times during our trip. The rooms were small, but clean and nicely decorated. A friendly little stuffed husky greeted us when we walked into our room.
The cupcakes that were often set out in the lobby were fantastic :)
My only complaint is the aforementioned mattress. I’m not certain that it was actually pillow top, but I do know that it hurt me so much that I couldn’t lay in it for longer than a few hours. This makes getting a good night’s sleep difficult :( I considered sleeping in the chair after our first night, but stuck with the bed in hopes that it would get better. It never did.
I wish the blankets actually fit the bed as well. It’s a neat concept but the blanket was heavy and would often fall on to the floor in the middle of the night.
I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Seattle. The staff, the shuttle, the cupcakes, all definitely made up for the bad sleep I had that was mostly due to my back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kate E, General Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Reviewed by LadyJMH,

Thank you for taking time to post a lovely review for our readers.

I am sorry if the pillowtop mattress brand we use did not work well with your back issues.
We receive many kudos on our beds, yet we know that mattresses are a very specific issue for many people.

Thank you for your recommendation to others to come join us when in Seattle.

Wamly,
GNM

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Everything about our stay was very nice. The beds are SUPER comfortable! The location was convenient to lots of activities in Seattle. Our room was very clean. I would gladly stay at this location again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hi U2233CGhollyb,

We hope we do see you again---soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Loved this hotel! Right in the heart of town!! Easy to get everywhere! Loved the pineapple theme. super modern, great service, loved the motif... even bought the stuffed dog to bring home! The proceeds go towards a local animal shelter.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Kate E, General Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

THANK you, Jamie F!
We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled you enjoyed your Hotel FIVE experience.

See you next time!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Hotel 5 was a great find.
Pro: location, room size was decent; super comfy beds, great bedding; friendly staff.
Cons: Toilet flushes loud; door slams loud behind you; if you sont like the smel if coconut, bring your own toiletries.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hi y christinat814,

We are glad you found us and thank you for the review.

Your comments regarding the door and toilet will be addressed with maintenance; thank you for letting us know.

Looking forward to seeing next time!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We travel to Seattle quite often, but our first stay at the Max 5, Pineapple Hospitality. We were really pleasantly surprised, what a great little gem hiding just a couple of blocks from downtown. The rooms are really cool and fun.

No pints or retention program, which would be a great idea to get you back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Ean B,

THANK you for choosing Hotel FIVE for your recent Seattle stay.
We love that you come often and hope to see you as regulars from now on!

Warmly,