“Wow - great stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, Washington
“Wow - great stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I messed up our plans to stay downtown Seattle at the last minute and found this by accident, but am glad we did. Very clean, attentive staff, late night check in very helpful, morning coffee was ready when I was and the place was very well cared for in and out. Parking a bit tight, but would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank amcord
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
seattle
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I stayed in the suit for my birthday. I am sure i was a bit of a handful :) the staff were amazingly sweet and helped in anyway they possibly could. Gave me a late check out and left a sweet note on my door. The Manager Rich was easy to get on with and very personable.
I would recommend staying here for any occasion.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Jessica_sueSeattle
Menasha, WI
Reviewed 28 March 2012

From Rich (General Manager), to the front desk staff, to the maid staff, what a great hidden gem! The friendliest staff I have encountered in my many years of travel. Very clean, comfortable rooms with upgrades to include new beds and flat screen televisions. For the price, the value is second to none in the area. I stayed for four nights with no negative issues. I traveled alone on business and did not find the neighborhood intimidating at all.

I would highly recommend the Georgetown Inn.

Rich, thanks to you and your staff for a great stay!

Jon L
Wisconsin

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Jon L
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Hi Jon, thank you for the kind words. It means a great deal to me to hear about the great service you experienced during your stay. I spend a lot of time here at the Georgetown Inn and I am committed to the success of the hotel. With that said, I simply cannot be here 24 hours a day. It’s wonderful to hear that you found our staff friendly and accommodating at all times of the day. I do my best to hire the right people but I don’t believe we can teach empathy and authenticity. People have those traits or do not. I will share your review with the entire team and express me deep appreciation for all they do for our guests. Thank you and Cheers!
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Clean, reasonable accommodation in a rather interesting historic section of Seattle - industrial Georgetown now filled with cool shops, bars and restaurants. We just needed a place to sleep in the southern portion of Seattle and this was perfect. The room was small but comfortable, clean and well taken care of, flat-screen TV, mini-fridge, fluffy towels, nice duvet in white linen cover. Everything worked. Although the area is somewhat industrial, the presence of some funky shops, bars and restaurants made it quite inviting... and a good place for late night snacks. WE had no trouble finding the the Inn and it was actually a pretty central location for forays around the city. The continental breakfast featured fresh fruit and good muffins... I would have liked a coffee maker in the room but coffee and tea were available in the lobby round the clock, so it wasn't a huge problem. The staff was friendly and professional. All in all a good stay.

Room Tip: It's a fairly noisy location, close to the I-5 entrance. I asked for a room away from the street...