My partner and I stayed here for New Year's Eve 2012 and it was the best deal. Most properties charge quite a bit to stay during this holiday and especially for a view of the annual fireworks show. This hotel however offered the greatest view of both the lake and fireworks for a great price. The room had a small/baby size deck where we could comfortably enjoy the view from our room. The decor and comfort level of the room itself is just okay - fairly standard and unappealing in our opinion. The value though is great. There is a pretty good continental breakfast included with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union