1,707 results
All reviews bathroom mirror pike place market infinity pool deluxe bay view room fire pit room service rain shower ferris wheel steam room puget sound art museum luxury hotel perfect location elliot bay turn down service view of the water city view
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We really enjoyed our recent stay at this hotel and appreciated the excellent service from the friendly staff. The rooms were spacious ,well maintained , and spotlessly clean.
We experienced a few nice little extras which the hotel staff offered to us - a beautiful courtesy car was provided to take us to and from our theatre show, and - when visiting the swimming pool , we were provided with refreshing ' Mimosas' courtesy of the hotel. We found these little extras to be very welcoming.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan383
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Our two night stay in Seattle was for our niece’s college graduation. My husband and I are both in graduate school and he had a final exam/paper to complete and I had a detailed group project due. While we did not have time to see much of the city other than her graduation, the Four Seasons made certain we were comfortable while completing our school work. The business center was convenient and easy to access when I needed to print. We had room service for breakfast which was truly lovely; not only the food but also the friendly service and set up. I had open books on the chairs in our room and was pleasantly surprised that room service placed a bookmark in each of them for me. Room service also found my glasses among the books (no doubt as a makeshift bookmark), cleaned them, and stored them safely on the counter in the bathroom atop a lens cleaner cloth. Due to our workload we ate almost all meals on property. No complaints. We will absolutely return on our next trip to see our nephew graduate!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Impressive personalized service with excellent attention to detail. I felt like my stay was customized just for me. Location can not be beat. I will be staying here every single time I come to Seattle!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This is the place to stay in Seattle The location is perfect but the staff is exceptional. Coffee is available at 4:00 AM and cold brew in the afternoon. The Goldfinch Tavern is also excellent especially during happy hour. Thank you for a memorable stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Ron V
Reviewed 14 June 2018

really nice hotel and you def get what you pay for other than the noise level generated by traffic , was difficult to sleep through the night if you are in a corner room or one directly above the road , we were in 410 on the corner and the noise level of traffic was unbearable

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Michael P, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about the noise level during your visit. If your travels bring you back to Seattle, please reach out to me and I will ensure that you have a true Four Seasons Experience.

Regards,