“Ok”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,654 of 4,130 Restaurants in Seattle
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Description: Kizuki Ramen's philosophy is to serve the most traditional, authentic and delicious Japanese ramen that you can possibly have without actually flying to Japan. Kizuki's food is still prepared the same way as it is in Japan; utilizing an unique method of roasting bones before boiling. Similar to the French style of making consomme, they were the first in the Japanese ramen industry to employ this method. The result is a rich, flavorful broth that is fragrant, and full of depth. Devoted to replicating the incredible flavor of traditional Japanese ramen, if equal substitutes for ingredients are not found within the country, Kizuki Ramen imports the ingredients directly from Japan. To provide a full Japanese restaurant experience, Kizuki Ramen flies their designer in to create each and every one of their American outlets.
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Only ordered takeout, so cannot really comment of the space. The food was nice, but unimpressive and on the dry side. Then again I have never tried Japanese quizine in Japan, so cannot comment on authenticity of its execution, so it may also be that it's just not my cup of tea.
Felt overpriced.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank IvaGorenstein
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

Just a block off the 'Junction' this place was a good choice for a mid week lunch. At the start of the lunch hour, there were plenty of tables. Service was prompt. The ramen was good, but the broth a little flat and too cool.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 14 March 2019

This might be the kind of place you have to be a meat eater to appreciate. I am a pescatarian. Mostly veg. I tried this place a second time to make sure my first experience was not a fluke. It wasn't. I really wanted to love this place but it is merely good. Nothing horrifying. Nothing extraordinary either. A few weeks later now I can't even recall what I ate. Just Meh. Maybe I needed to add cow?

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 28 November 2018

We have only been to the West Seattle location so don't know about the other locations in this chain, but we were very disappointed. We ordered 4 different dishes and they were were all very one note- and that one note was salt. The specialty fried chicken was just greasy and salty. The ramen was salty, with none of the depth of flavor a great broth should have. The tempura coating was over floury and pasty/chewy, not light and flaky. I left feeling bloated and greasy, when we were hoping for a good late night meal. To add insult to injury the waitress never cleared any of the empty dishes even though we ordered multiple courses.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I was in Japan last year. This is the real thing. Not only noodles but related dishes too.

Food good, servings very ample, service friendly but one dish was delayed in our group of 5. Accommodating to modifications to some standard menu, such as hard vs soft boiled eggs, deleting an ingredient, etc. A second time I would delete most of the reddish seasoning as beyond my mod st toleration of spice.

Modern decor. Somewhat noisy. Popular place.

Date of visit: July 2018