“Fantastic!”

Ranked #6 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Roanoke, Virginia, USA
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We loved this hotel, friendly staff, very nice room and the perfect location. Walking distance to anything you need.

Next time we are in Seattle this will be where we stay.

James McKnight

• Stayed February 2012
ParamountHotelSEA, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Thank you so much for your great review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We'd love to have you stay with us again when visiting Seattle.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This hotel is conveniently located in downtown Seattle. I really appreciated the fact that it was only a couple of blocks from the train station that I was able to use for my transporation to and from the SeaTac Airport. It only cost me $2.75 each way. My actual stay was excellent. My room was neatly decorated and very up-to-date. It made me feel like I was at home, not just in a hotel room. The staff is very friendly and catered to my needs. The nightly room rate was excellent. I was attending a conference at the hotel next door and my peers shared with me that they were paying more per night than I was. I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next visit so I can come back to my home away from home in Seattle.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Eric R
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about our property, team, and location. We will certainly be sharing your review with our entire team. We would be honored to have you stay with us again when in Seattle!
southern Illinois
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The hotel was an excellent purchase for a hotel stay for the conference I attended at the convention center, the price was right and very close to the convention center. We had a couple of issues with the cleaning service, but they were resolved quickly by the front desk to our satisfaction. I would recommend this hotel for anyone going to the convention center. It is also handy to get the light rail or city buses. We stayed a couple extra days for sightseeing, again, a good location to see the city. When I return to Seattle, this will be the first place I will look for a room. It would be nice to have a pool, but I was there for a conference that ran during the day and into the evenings and probably would not have used the pool. And I liked the free internet.

Room Tip: Coming from the airport, use the light rail to Westlake, it is only a couple of blocks from the hote...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to read that you would recommend our hotel for anyone going to the convention center, and that you would stay with us again! I do apologize that you experienced an issue during your stay with us, but pleased that our team was able to resolve it quickly. Thank you so much for the great review!
Lakebay, Washington, United States
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Our stay was very enjoyable. The bed was amazingly comfortable, and the decor in good taste (lots of texture, neutral tone, and rich burgandy to soothe the spirit). We were close to everything, walking distance to Pike Place Market. We did the B & B option and was we worth the value.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! We are thrilled you found your stay enjoyable. Thank you so much for the kind words about the comfort of our rooms, too. I will certainly share your compliments with our team.
St. Clairs
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Room service was quite fast and food quality was excellent. Rooms were of good size and clean.

Only issue experienced was that some of my dry cleaning was a bit damp when I received it. (it's damp in Seattle)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank RMM7
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about our team and accommodations. We will certainly pass along the compliments.