1,330 results
All reviews dog park homeless people courtyard room space needle great location across the street within walking distance free bikes street noise pike place market rooftop deck bell town open the window restaurants and bars small kitchenette stay there again coffee maker
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel, especially for the price. The hotel has just been renovated...rooms and lobby were clean and newly furnished. New carpet had just been laid and my room had a strong new carpet smell. I could hear street noise from my room facing 3rd but did fine with earplugs and the fan on at night. Wonderful location to walk everywhere and friendly staff. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Wendy C
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Wendy! I'm really glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully you'll be back with us sometime in the future; we can also do our best to secure you a room away from the street to help with the noise. Thank you for your patronage and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Such a warm and welcoming hotel! Everyone who works here is so friendly and helpful.

Nothing terribly fancy, but the location is convenient and the rooms are clean and well maintained.

For us, the free use of their bikes was a big plus.

We will certainly come back to the Belltown Inn when we return to Seattle.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thanks Ben! Glad to read that you made good use of our loaner bikes! They're a great way to get around the city, and we're always happy to hear our guests enjoyed them. We're looking forward to your next visit with us. Take care!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very comfortable and affordable inn with a super location in Belltown. Loads of restaurants and bars and within walking distance of Elliott Bay and Pike Street Market.
One complaint. It was very loud. Located on a main drag there was a lot of noise from the street, people on the street, and huge trucks driving through the alley under my window.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us, Kathryn! I'm glad to read that you enjoyed our location. We're certainly in a great spot for visitors to Seattle who want to leave the car behind.
I'm sorry to see you were bothered by any street noise. Something to keep in mind for a future visit is that we do have rooms that face our Interior Courtyard. They are much quieter, and may be more comfortable for you. I hope you'll be able to return to us to see the difference!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Booked this on our company travel tool as all of the usual conference hotels were full and therefore $300+ per night. Really pleased as its only a couple of blocks further to walk than my previous venues. Comfortable room which was clean and tidy, and even had a tiny kitchenette.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us jwfw67! I'm glad that you were able to give us a try for your first visit and that you found us so comfortable. We certainly hope to see you again soon, either for business or pleasure.

Cheers!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We've stayed here several times when transiting through downtown to Amtrak (or needing to stay downtown for any reason). It's exactly right in every way: good value, comfy bed, well-appointed bathroom (reliable water supply!), quiet, enough room for suitcase wrangling, perfect arrangement of mini-kitchen (sink, microwave, fridge). And, of course, location, location. Thank you Belltown.

Room Tip: We seem to get the same (type of) room from visit to visit. Here's hoping they are all equally good.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you CelisabethJH! I'm very delighted to see that you've stayed with us several times and keep coming back! We hope to be exactly what you've described: clean, comfortable, well-located, and reasonably-priced. Hope to see you again soon!