“New management as of Dec 2011. Wish the old were still there. An end to a dynasty.”
Review of Dome Burger - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Asian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I regret to write such a negative review, but there is drastic enough change I feel it necessary. The new management are extremely nice, young couple. No lacking pleasantness. But, wow...that used to be a regular stop for lunch, they had good teriyaki at a more than fair price, and the burgers were quite good too for a fair price. Now, no where near as good, raised the price for a burger and fries from $6.50 to $9. Okay that includes a drink now, but a fountain drink costs restuarants pennies per cup. Infact the cup probably cost more than the CO2 and syrup used. No more condiment bar. Sad, sad, sad.
Very likely I won't go back until I see a new sign saying "new management, again." or some sign of significant change. I hope they see this an adapt. They won't last with one time customers. There is too much competition in Pioneer square.
Will I go back. Not a chance. The

Reviewed 22 August 2011

We went to Dome Burger on the way to baseball game. Burger was delicious with hot and salty fries. Restaurant not too much to look at but the food was inexpensive and tasty.

Reviewed 17 September 2010

I went here a ton of times when I worked downtown. They grill the perfect burger, and let YOU put your own condiments on. Prices are reasonable, and service is quick. If you want a honest burger, this is the place.

Reviewed 10 May 2010

For $5 to $8 meals, it's pretty hard to beat. The atmosphere may scare you away, but it is worth it. I work in Pioneer Square, and this is a routine stop at least a couple times a month. The Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Special is more than I can eat in a sitting.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 August 2008

been there once, but so far, I like it...the patty was 3/4 of the bun though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook