7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$327
Priceline$349
Lol.travel$365
1,702 results
All reviews fireside lounge older hotel corner suite downtown area valet elevator surgery linens fireplace sirens couch waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the Hotel for one week in January. It was not a trip either of us wanted to take. My husband had a life threatening accident in Montana, was life flighted to Seattle for surgery.
We needed a hotel in close proximity to the hospital. Upon arrival to the hotel I was discombobulated, but entire staff was not only very accommodating they were compassionate too.
The room was clean and neat. The hotel has a charm of a bygone era, it was a pleasure to stay there.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GlobeTrotting787287
Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

The bartender that served us while attempting to get a glass of wine upon our arrival at the hotel was dismissive and unprofessional. Other staff in the hotel were on the other hand were all friendly, helpful and professional. We won’t be returning here on account of the negative attitude we received at the bar. Rooms also quite noisy.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 299warwickh
Reviewed 4 January 2022

Stayed here at the end of December to be close to the hospital after my father's surgery. Due to the snow and freezing temperatures, there was not enough staff reporting to work to open the restaurant. We were disappointed, as that was one of the reasons we chose this specific hotel, but we also understood that the extreme weather had thrown a wrench in things. We were also informed that there was an issue with the heat (from the extremely cold weather), but maintenance was working on it. They did provide us with a space heater to assist in heating the room, but the room was still on the cold side.

Other than those two items, everything else was perfect. The hotel is beautiful and full of history. The woodwork in the lounge and fireplace area is breathtaking. The staff provided amazing, friendly, courteous customer service - especially the valet staff. The beds had crisp, clean, white linens with multiple pillows and were very comfortable. I also liked the high end toiletries that were provided. The location of the hotel was ideal. Walkable to many restaurants, services and the downtown area. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and look forward to trying the restaurant when it is open on my next stay.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

If I could give this hotel more than 5 stars, I would. We needed a place to stay near the VM hospital due to a family member's emergency surgery during a severe winter storm. Our suite was spacious, extremely clean and well equipped. Mask guidelines were in place so we felt very safe during Covid. The customer service at this hotel is beyond excellent. It is the staff at a good hotel that makes all the difference. From the moment we arrived for a five night stay, Trystan, Dylan and Kieran took care of our every need. Extra blankets, a space heater, microwave, directions - if we needed it, it was there within 5 minutes! Wow. The suite also has a coffee maker, iron, fridge, 2 TVs, blackout blinds, lots of lamps and outlets. Will definitely be back and highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 December 2021

Stayed at the Sorrento and was impressed by the high quality of the staff and facilities, The rooms are well appointed, extremely clean, and well prepared. The front desk staff of Dylan and Kyle are outstanding.....need anything just ask they'll get it for you. The Vallet person Rory is always willing to help with parking your car in the secure garage to assisting you with loading/unloading your luggage to and from your room. The Sorrento is easily accessible with I-5 right off the on/off ramp! Virginia Mason Hospital is 100 yards down the street. Eateries are within i/2 minutes from the Hotel in a safe location so you need not worry of problems. I WILL be staying there again It's a fantastic establish!

W. Mulroy, Major, USAF (Ret.)
Yakima, WA

Room tip: Go to Vitos for dinner!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business