Hotel Andra
Kings Inn(Seattle)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Max(Seattle)
2,141 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suitetom douglasacross the streetgreat locationspace needlewalk in closetpike place marketwet barwithin walking distancecorner suiteroom servicesmall bathroomattached restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2012

A good friend recommended this hotel. Unfortunately we were extremely unhappy. We stayed in a suite next to the service elevator. We asked to speak with a manager about switching/upgrading rooms. The manager said all the rooms will be equally as noisy. Also, our window on the 8th floor fell out of it's track and someone could have easily fallen out...especially if you have kids! Dangerous!
One last thing, I requested a non-feathered room because of allergies...after my first night, I woke up with huge, puffy, red eyes! Poor customer service.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else...or if you must stay here don't stay in a studio!
2  Thank sam0790
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The Andra is a quaint hotel with large windows and seats available for people watching. The decor is magnificent and there are several locations to relax in. I also love the art. The king-size bed was soooo comfortable. It was so nice having the suite. The treetops outside our windows made us feel we were in a tree house. It reminded me of our room in Amsterdam without the steep stairs to climb. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The concierge (I'm so sorry, I can't remember her name) called me the night before our arrival and arranged a limo (to & from the airport) and a dinner reservation. I was so impressed. The Assaggio is right next door where we had our supper. It was to die for. I would definitely return to the Andra.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

The room and staff were excellent. Very good value for the location. Cozy safe and so close to everything. Larz the Location manager was very very nice even a special welcome gift of candy made us feel really welcome. I can't say enough good things. We have traveled to seattle before but staying At Andra made a wonderful city even better. Well Done!!!

Room Tip: 8 th floor view was really good we could actually see the water
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I have been traveling to Seattle for business for some time and have stayed at many of the chain hotels in the city.

But I started staying at Hotel Andra 7 or 8 years ago and cannot go back to the chains. It's well maintained with comfortable rooms, efficient and respectful staff, and the room service, from Lola's restaurant is some of the best I have had. And as a road warrior, I have had a lot of room service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
HotelAndra, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Andra, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear Michael R,
It is such a compliment to have return guests - especially such long-time return guests as you! We understand the value of consistency in your accommodations when you're on the road, and are so pleased that you've chosen Hotel Andra as your home away from home. If there is anything we can do to make your future visits more comfortable, please do not hesitate to tell us.

Kind regards,
Kelsey Hunsinger

Reviewed 26 May 2012

I had a wonderful time while staying at Hotel Andra for 6 nights. Everyone was exceptionally nice and welcoming! The room was great and very comfortable. When ordering room service breakfast from Lola's, the girl that took my order was very friendly and my food came in about less than 30 minutes (which was the promised time) and the food was very good!! I even ordered twice! I also really liked that they provide dispensers for shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner and if you forget anything, chances are that they have it. Another nice little touch is the daily New York Times newspaper waiting on my door. I am definitely recommending this hotel to anyone that stays in Seattle. It is conveniently located to all major attractions in Seattle within a short walking distance, and the bus and monorail pass nearby as well. Next time I am in Seattle, I am booking my stay here! Glad I found Hotel Andra!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo