5,816 results
All reviews convention center union tower great location club floor cheesecake factory pike place market large hotel attending a conference within walking distance top floor space needle across the street starbucks coffee business trip valet parking central location heart of downtown
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The Sheraton Seattle Hotel was an excellent choice to meet my needs while I was attending a conference at the Seattle Conference Center. The hotel is clean and the decor is lovely - looks like it has been newly renovated. The bed was comfortable and I felt right at home.

Room tip: I would suggest having real coffee cups instead of just paper cups for making coffee. A microwave would be an added feature to reheat coffee. Tea bags as an option would also be welcome.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Feeling at home is what we hope every guest experiences when they stay here. Thank you for sharing this review.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Great View from my room! Great Service! Bed was extremely comfortable!!! You can't the location! Walking distance from pikes market, museums, restaurants and much more. I would most definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We love getting reviews like yours. We are pleased that you had such a wonderful time at the hotel and that everything was great.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Everything about this hotel is great. Great staff. And it smells so good. We want a bottle of the smell of this hotel. Very clean. Love the pillow selections. Sheraton beds are always comfy. This was a work trip, totally want to bring my husband here!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the rave review. We would love to welcome you and your husband back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We stayed here for our final night in this lovely city. This hotel is in the perfect location downtown, close to all the shops, bars, restaurants and attractions. The hotel has many access/exit points which is helpful if you wish to avoid the rain. We had an amazing city and water view from our club level room. The room itself was a decent size, very modern and comfortable. I would have preferred a walk in shower but it was no big deal for one night. The Club Lounge was great for evening hor d'oeuvres - just right after a hectic day in the city. The breakfast in the morning was great too, lots of fresh fruit and hot items available.The only downsides I can think of were the lack of power sockets in our room and that the remote control would not let me scroll through the TV channels without actually changing the channel! That said, the many TV channels available were a great addition. Next time I visit Seattle, I will stay here again and recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful hotel downtown.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rose21

Thank you for the fabulous review and recommendation. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The Sheraton Seattle was a beautiful place to stay for 3 nights. The room was spacious and updated, the common areas clean and comfortable. Nice sized gym. Great king bed in the room - was hard to go back home! Knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton Seattle. We are delighted to hear that your stay was a great experience. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds are very comfortable and I am glad that you enjoyed it as well as your room.