5,756 results
All reviews convention center union tower great location club floor across the street pike place market cheesecake factory large hotel attending a conference within walking distance top floor space needle starbucks coffee business trip valet parking central location heart of downtown
Reviewed 3 April 2018

All the staff members were helpful and obviously interested that the guests were well taken care of. Amenities were plentiful, and the dining was very good. I especially enjoyed the privilege of being on the club floor with its spacious lounge and food and drink options.

Room tip: The lack of a bathtub and washable coffee mugs were my only disappointments.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Staff was attentive and helpful from arrival thru departure. The room was neatly arranged and nice to look at and relax in. Blankets, pillows, and towels were soft and clean. WiFi seemed pretty strong too, which was more of a bonus than a requirement, but was still appreciated!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I took my family to Seattle for the first time. We chose the Sheraton because it had a pool and I've always liked the Sheraton. I completely misread my reservation for a room above the 30th floor, but at check in, rather then calling out my mistake, they accommodated me to the best they could. I really appreciated the excellent customer service at the check in, the club lounge and throughout the hotel. The continental breakfast and happy hour in the club lounge was by far the best I have ever had. Especially with the view. My daughter especially loved the pool on the top floor. Everything about this hotel was perfect! We will definitely be staying at this hotel again!!!

Room tip: Nothing. Everything was perfect!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We love the title of your review! Thank you! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed the Club Lounge and all the perks that come with Club guestrooms. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was originally booked at another hotel and was moved here because the other hotel was overbooked. I ended in Sheraton where the location was perfect!! I walked to all the tourist areas, shopping, and monorail station to Space Needle! It’s right next to the Convention Center as well. The rooms are comfortable and sound proof was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a last minute stay to go to the Blue Jays game in Seattle. Hotel prices everywhere get hiked way up when the Canadians are in town so consequently we paid about 2.5 times what a room would normally cost.

Check in was very busy but because I got an SPG membership I was able to check in quickly. We had a club room that included afternoon snacks and drinks and was in a nice lounge with a beautiful view of the city.

The room was clean and a good size and the beds were very comfortable. The gym was well appointed and the pool had a spectacular view.
Hotel is in a great location and within walking distance to almost everything.

I would recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elledub

Thank you for the recommendation. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.