2,095 results
All reviews the concierge lounge top floor nice hotel road noise corner room self park within walking distance fitness center lobby bar space needle pike place market per day few blocks downtown area great room pioneer square happy hour
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here to watch COPA match between Argentina and Bolivia. The property is 15 mins walking distance to CenturyLink stadium.

Even though the hotel is one the edge of city, most tourist places are within walking distance.

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful during our stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for your review and your stay of course.
I am so glad you were able to make it to the game, and why don't you double up and come back when we "hopefully" play Montreal for the MLS champion ship.

Regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Stayed 6 nights on business. Corner room on 5th floor. Nice room but the combination of the lower floor level plus its facing the freeway made for lots of traffic noise in the room. To be fair, this is not the hotel's fault. It wasn't enough of a problem so didn't say anything about it. I did need to turn the TV up louder, but my sleep was not affected. (The noise was constant so it could pretty much be tuned out.)
I wanted a single day parking but was almost charged for the entire time - check your bill! On a related note, it is nice when staff seem genuinely friendly as opposed to it seeming forced. Thanks front desk gang. It was appreciated.

Room tip: Try for upper floors, preferably facing away from the freeway (which is to the east)
1  Thank Mojo_and_the_band
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you so much for your stay and your feedback.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the service to be friendly.
I am glad they adjusted your parking fees.

Again thank you and we look forward to have you back on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights and was very happy with my choice. The entire hotel was modern and we'll updated. The parking was always accessible and convenient.

I ate both in the lobby bar and Maxwell their restaurant and was very satisfied. The pastries were freshly made for breakfast and the staff went out of their way to see that you were well taken care of and pleased with the food and service. The rooms were large and comfortable with a very nice television, bed, shower, and work area. The elevators were clean, fast, and readily available.

5 stars for then and I will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear Allen,
thank you so much for the opportunity to have you as our guest and we do hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

A well-run hotel located downtown, although about a 10-12 minute walk to the Convention Center. Mine was a standard, very nice room, but equipped with the gentle roar of I-5 in the background. White noise. I suspect it's true for all South and East facing rooms (I was in a 15th story, south facing room). Key note: it's about 5-6 blocks from the Pioneer Square Link station, so you can get to the hotel from Sea-Tac for $3.50 instead of $50. The walk is up (or down) a hill, however.

Room tip: Look west...
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us and your great description of our hotel.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and do hope you can come back again and spend a few days with us while on vacation.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

If you are a Marriott loyalty member and happen to be traveling on the weekend there is no benefit staying here. The lounge is not open, even though the photo I took in the lobby says that it is open from 6am - 10pm daily. Other Renaissance hotels offer drink discounts and appetizers when they don't have lounges, this does not. Also with the new apartments being built about 20 feet from the East side of the hotel, someday soon you will be looking into someone's apartment if you have room looking East. The staff was VERY nice and friendly, except the agent who did the checkout.

Room tip: Ask for a North facing room if you can, not East for sure
2  Thank Philosal

Dear Philosal,
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback.
We do appreciate your loyalty to the brand and can assure you we offer all services and benefits Marriott requires us to do. I am glad you found our staff very nice and do hope that this last experience will not deter you from coming back again.