6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$287
Mayflower Park$269
Trip.com$334
2,821 results
All reviews light rail andaluca restaurant oliver's lounge pike place market westlake center great location full bathrooms space needle classic hotel within walking distance an older hotel valet parking drug store queen room hotel bar beautiful hotel few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2022

While searching for a conveniently located hotel to stay at for a few days after our cruise I discovered the Mayflower Park Hotel. Talk about WOW factor!
Hotel is beautiful. Price was very reasonable. Location is excellent. Hotel is conveniently located to everything. Waterfront and Pike Market is an easy ten minute walk straight down Olive Way. The monorail is next door as is the light rail station. The Hop On/Off bus stop is one short block away.
Room was comfy and included free bottles of water as well as a coffee maker and coffee and an in room safe.
While breakfast is not included, they do have a restaurant on premise that serves breakfast. There is also a great little coffee shop just a block away - Cherry Street Coffee House.
The hotel has great security - including a very helpful doorman. (Tell Kevin we said hi).
One note - when we checked in, they gave us a discount coupon for the Buffalo Wild Wings that is next door to the hotel. Don’t waste your money! There are other really good restaurants (i.e. The Yard House) within a short walk of the hotel.
If you are looking for a great hotel in a great and convenient location at an affordable price, we highly recommend the Mayflower Park Hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Thank you for your kind review and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

Hotel classic, clean, large rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful. Centrally located..great for walking. Very close to monorail. Oliver's has great ambience, drinks and food. An overall pleasant experience. Highly recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

I booked a queen room back in February after I bought a ticket for the Paul McCartney concert on May 2. I made the reservation by phone and I may have told the agent that May 2 was my birthday.
I flew up from Tucson (We moved from Everett to Tucson in 2019). I got to the hotel by 2 pm. The room was ready for me. The nice man who checked me in said they had upgraded my room to a higher floor with a king bed. He noted it was my birthday. They also left a birthday card in the room signed by all the staff and a gourmet chocolate bar.
The room was very comfortable with the bedroom separated from the living room portion. It had two tv’s!
I had a little miscommunication when I ordered a continental breakfast the next morning but it was quickly fixed.
I probably won’t be back to downtown Seattle again but I highly recommend the Mayflower to anyone looking for a nice place to stay with excellent customer service on the phone and in person.
I wasn’t looking forward to staying downtown because I’ve heard negative stories. I felt safe walking in the area during the day and walking from the monorail back to the hotel after 11 pm.
Thanks Mayflower!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your birthday with us! And thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. First the location is perfect as it is located walking distance (less than 5 minutes) to the light railway station which makes it very convenient to go to the airport. The property from the outside is very well maintained with gorgeous awnings and massive doors with bronze handles. Check-in was painless and quick. All staff was friendly and professional. The hotel has a boutique feeling and character. My room was spacious, clean and had everything I needed. The bed was also very comfortable and bathroom well appointed. For a small boutique hotel, they even had a small gym which was a bonus. I loved the restaurants also adjacent to the property which offered a good selection of breakfast options and drinks for the evenings. Back to location the hotel is also very close from Pike market and good nightlife. The only small negative I had was an obstructed view from my room (looking at furnaces / AC systems) vs. a city view but this was not a big deal as I was not there to contemplate the views from the room. So overall I recommend this hotel to anybody going to Seattle.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review!
I am sorry about your view during your stay. We are an older older and I am sure back in 1927 we had some of the best views! If you ever desire a view we can always do our best to accommodate.

We appreciate your recommendation!

Reviewed 1 May 2022

I was here for work related travel at the Convention Center. The Mayflower is a decent walk to the Convention Center, as well as to Pike's Market. It's an older style hotel--I'm not sure what parking is like. There is a doorman, I had to reset my brain to doorman-tipping. There are two restaurants, I didn't frequent them, but another visitor told me the food was good, but portions were very small.
I had a comfortable queen room. The location and pricing for this hotel was ideal for my budget, I will definitely try to stay here again. I also visited Target and H-Mart, both within walking distance. Seattle does have an active street community, some homeless, but there were no homeless individuals resting directly on the hotel property.

Date of stay: February 2022
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Thank you for your kind review and look forward to hosting you again in the future!