8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$396
travelup.com$492
Priceline$396
2,802 results
All reviews light rail andaluca restaurant oliver's lounge pike place market westlake center great location full bathrooms space needle within walking distance charming hotel an older hotel valet parking queen room hotel bar few blocks central location alaskan cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

I booked a queen room back in February after I bought a ticket for the Paul McCartney concert on May 2. I made the reservation by phone and I may have told the agent that May 2 was my birthday.
I flew up from Tucson (We moved from Everett to Tucson in 2019). I got to the hotel by 2 pm. The room was ready for me. The nice man who checked me in said they had upgraded my room to a higher floor with a king bed. He noted it was my birthday. They also left a birthday card in the room signed by all the staff and a gourmet chocolate bar.
The room was very comfortable with the bedroom separated from the living room portion. It had two tv’s!
I had a little miscommunication when I ordered a continental breakfast the next morning but it was quickly fixed.
I probably won’t be back to downtown Seattle again but I highly recommend the Mayflower to anyone looking for a nice place to stay with excellent customer service on the phone and in person.
I wasn’t looking forward to staying downtown because I’ve heard negative stories. I felt safe walking in the area during the day and walking from the monorail back to the hotel after 11 pm.
Thanks Mayflower!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Thank you for sharing your birthday with us! And thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. First the location is perfect as it is located walking distance (less than 5 minutes) to the light railway station which makes it very convenient to go to the airport. The property from the outside is very well maintained with gorgeous awnings and massive doors with bronze handles. Check-in was painless and quick. All staff was friendly and professional. The hotel has a boutique feeling and character. My room was spacious, clean and had everything I needed. The bed was also very comfortable and bathroom well appointed. For a small boutique hotel, they even had a small gym which was a bonus. I loved the restaurants also adjacent to the property which offered a good selection of breakfast options and drinks for the evenings. Back to location the hotel is also very close from Pike market and good nightlife. The only small negative I had was an obstructed view from my room (looking at furnaces / AC systems) vs. a city view but this was not a big deal as I was not there to contemplate the views from the room. So overall I recommend this hotel to anybody going to Seattle.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review!
I am sorry about your view during your stay. We are an older older and I am sure back in 1927 we had some of the best views! If you ever desire a view we can always do our best to accommodate.

We appreciate your recommendation!

Reviewed 1 May 2022

I was here for work related travel at the Convention Center. The Mayflower is a decent walk to the Convention Center, as well as to Pike's Market. It's an older style hotel--I'm not sure what parking is like. There is a doorman, I had to reset my brain to doorman-tipping. There are two restaurants, I didn't frequent them, but another visitor told me the food was good, but portions were very small.
I had a comfortable queen room. The location and pricing for this hotel was ideal for my budget, I will definitely try to stay here again. I also visited Target and H-Mart, both within walking distance. Seattle does have an active street community, some homeless, but there were no homeless individuals resting directly on the hotel property.

Date of stay: February 2022
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Thank you for your kind review and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2022

We spent 2 nights here and wanted to stay longer. It felt like a real holiday. We loved the architecture and interior design. Great room. comfortable but finely furnished common spaces. Staff were very welcoming at reception, bar and breakfast room. A good bar with lovely street views. Position in Cbd is perfect for walking or train. We would always want to stay here if visiting Seattle.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2022

Thank you very much for you kind review and we would have loved to have you stay longer! When you are ever back into please consider me a personal contact.

Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for a short weekend trip. Loved the location! Easy access from light rail and short walk to Pikes market. Lots of good food and drink nearby.. Safe neighborhood; classic interior; ate breakfast in attached restaurant. Enjoyed upstairs sitting area!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!