10 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$292
Priceline$292
Trip.com$319
2,812 results
All reviews light rail andaluca restaurant oliver's lounge pike place market westlake center great location full bathrooms space needle within walking distance charming hotel an older hotel valet parking queen room hotel bar few blocks the link central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2022

We spent 2 nights here and wanted to stay longer. It felt like a real holiday. We loved the architecture and interior design. Great room. comfortable but finely furnished common spaces. Staff were very welcoming at reception, bar and breakfast room. A good bar with lovely street views. Position in Cbd is perfect for walking or train. We would always want to stay here if visiting Seattle.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2022

Thank you very much for you kind review and we would have loved to have you stay longer! When you are ever back into please consider me a personal contact.

Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for a short weekend trip. Loved the location! Easy access from light rail and short walk to Pikes market. Lots of good food and drink nearby.. Safe neighborhood; classic interior; ate breakfast in attached restaurant. Enjoyed upstairs sitting area!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 23 April 2022

We stayed here after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Lovely and charming hotel. The front desk was gracious and we were able to check in upon our arrival which is always a nice surprise. Our room was very clean and a nice size for an older hotel. The beds were comfortable and they had complimentary water in the fridge and a nice Starbucks coffee service on a table. I booked a room with 2 queen beds and 2 separate bathrooms which was so novel yet so perfect. I also booked this hotel because it was one of the few that had operating restaurants. We ate at Oliver’s one night. My son is younger than 21 so they served us in the upstairs lobby and could not have been more attentive. The food and drinks were delicious. There is a Starbucks nearby, an amazing Italian restaurant that the hotel recommended nearby call Assagios (I think), Serious Pies, Top Pot donuts and a buffalo wings fast food restaurant nearby. The hotel is centrally located. An easy walk down Stewart to Pikes Place Market or down 5th to the Seattle Center. Also not far from the Amazon spheres. The hotel is next to the light rail so easy access from the airport. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2022
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and all the great food near the hotel!

Reviewed 21 April 2022

I primarily chose this hotel because it was located near the light rail station and that made my traveling to and from the airport very clean and quick. The staff are familiar with the area surrounding the hotel and were very accommodating to my questions regarding the city. Checking in and out was a breeze and I never felt confused or uncertain during my stay. I adored the layout of my room and felt very comfortable in the hotel even though I was traveling solo. Would 100% recommend this hotel for the wonderful service, the great location to public transportation and the calming relaxing atmosphere inside.

Room tip: rooms on the east side of the hotel provide a wonderful sunrise over Seattle downtown
Date of stay: April 2022
Brandon Gelow, Guest Services / Front Office at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are very fortunate with our location being so close to all downtown has to offer.

Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

From the moment we pulled up, we had a wonderful experience with the staff here. We arrived later at night. We called from the street and the young lady at the front desk was so friendly and helped us out.

We did use the valet service. At first I was hesitant because of the charge but to me it ended up very much worth it. The gentleman who greeted us was very patient and helpful, walking us through all the steps of our arrival. He led us to the check in desk where we were greeted by the same lady we spoke to by phone just minutes before. She was so pleasant, really started off the visit on a positive note. She never rushed through anything but was still a quick check in.

The room itself was very clean and very spacious!

I would definitely stay here again! Thank you again to all the staff from check in, valet to housekeeping. This was a very enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your very kind review!