2,913 results
All reviews rooftop deck cafe campagne partial water view perfect location puget sound post alley fifth floor original starbucks city view elliott bay boutique hotel ferris wheel olympic mountains turn down service within walking distance beautiful room corner room
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This hotel is simply the best. The staff is personally interested in your best possible visit. The rooms are beautiful, as is the entire hotel, beds are so comfy. Located right within the Market and in walking distance to many many great restaurants and cafes. We have stayed at the Inn many times and just cannot think of a more perfect stay in this city! It is an upscale and personal experience. We’ll be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for returning to stay with us again and again! Our staff is personally interested in making each guest visit the very best possible. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Seattle!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed in Seattle for one night for an anniversary trip with my husband and our stay the Inn at the Market was an absolute highlight of the entire trip! It began with outstanding service including a room upgrade and a bottle of wine from one of the front desk staff, Kaylor, simply because we had chatted about alcohol when asking for restaurant recommendations when we first checked in early in the morning (but had some time to wait before our room was ready). This was so above and beyond and the hotel staff were not even aware that it was our anniversary. Beyond the amazing service, our room was spacious, gorgeous, and had a wonderful view of the sound. We were also on the same floor as the private hotel rooftop deck, which was incredible to spend time on with wonderful views and felt very exclusive. I cannot recommend this hotel enough, it was an absolutely wonderful experience!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee126

Hello Renee,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us! I'm happy to hear your stay was the highlight of your trip, that is always our goal! Thank you very much for choosing to share your recommendation of our property. We hope to see you again, perhaps on your next Anniversary :).

Cheers,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I dreamed of staying in this hotel for two years based on its top reviews.Now that I have, I have to say I'm underwhelmed, especially for the cost of staying here. Not worth it in my opinion. Certainly you cannot beat the location of this hotel, steps from Pike Place and centrally located in the hub of things. The room/bathroom and interior was top quality. Our bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. The front desk is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is rather petite because it is nestled in the thick of things, so don't expect a large room or hotel. Good rooftop deck (no food/drink service) and Starbucks coffee machine in lobby.

But there's something missing in all this. No charm. No flair. No humanity. No real personality or energy. Dark furnishings in lobby.All sort of flat. I like understated, but this is WAY understated. No sense of lightness, no sense of Seattle at all. It wasn't a bad experience, but for what we paid, I'd stay elsewhere, where there's a little more pizzaz and energy, a special feeling that you're in Seattle, a little more flair, a sense that somebody's creative hand had added thoughtful, special touches in the hotel and the rooms.

Room Tip: our 7th floor city view was surprisingly quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nippynapper

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest review of our property. We genuinely do enjoy hearing all of our guest feedback as we continue to strive to make each guest experience as great and memorable as possible. It is true that our newly renovated "style" may not be for everyone. I thank you for giving us a try and choosing to stay with us!
We do offer deck service Memorial Day through Labor Day on our water view deck (for hotel guests only).

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Inn at the Market was an outstanding experience. Not only is the service and hotel magnificent on its own - the location is perfect. Located RIGHT at Pikes Place, you get the premium Seattle experience. Every room will have a gorgeous view; whether it be Pudget Sound or city. There is a rooftop garden on the 5th floor that gives spectacular views of Pudget Sound and the city. The property itself was clean and beautiful and beds comfortable. I’d recommend it to anyone, definitely worth the money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Alyson,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! "Outstanding Experience" is definitely on our list of goals for our guest experience. You can't get any closer to Pike Place Market :). We look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn another time.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

No words in the vernacular can describe this great event. You'll be dumb with wonderment. We had a room with a view of the sound and it was worth the extra. To see the water and the Olympics while the lights change with the movement of an incoming storm. It was a symphony of visual pleasures revealing all the beauty of the region. The staff and service are exceptional and there are too many excellent restaurants within stumbling distance to begin to catalog. Watching the public market awaken and retire adds to the experience. I have been to Seattle dozens of times but this was my wife's first visit and she now loves the city as much as me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello John,

Wow! I don't think we could say it any better :). Thank you for the wonderful comments on our little Inn and your stay with us. We are always delighted to hear that we have exceeded our guest expectations. We do hope to see you and your wife again in the future!

Cheers,