“Location, Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn at the Market

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Inn at the Market
Ranked #1 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Location, Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

Best asset is location, steps from Fish Market, Restaurants and within walking distance of most
downtown tourist atractions. I will definetily go back to this hotel. It is a small 4 star hotel, with
excellent service and very clean. To be fair everyone in the hotel treated us as good as it can be.
Restaurants in their premises are not the best, but their front desk staff gave us excellent reccomendations nearby. They also have a media room with internet access.

Room Tip: Check in time is late, so you have to go around and come back, meanwhile they will take care of you...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this review, 25 September 2012
Dear Guest:
If you could please take a moment to share your experience with me in regards to our 4 restaurants here at the hotel by contacting me at dwatkins@innatthemarket.com, I would like to learn more. Pike Place Fish is a great spot to go and watch, be sure to ask the fish mongers a few questions, they will make your day in some way.
Best
David Watkins
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (932)
  • Korean first
baltimore md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

First time here to Seattle , the reviews from Trip advisor is why I picked inn at the Market.
Staff very friendly and positive here, I have been out for several weeks and what a way to finish my trip
Room is very nice , very clean , large bath room and what a great view of the Bay and you can go to a private area and enjoy the view and relax on one of roof top .
No need for a car here you can either walk it or grab a cab , there is no doubt that I want to return to Seattle and the Inn at the Market will be my home away from Home

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest:
Thank your for deciding to stay here with us in Pike Place Market after reveiwing Tripadvisor and also for taking a moment to share your experience.
Best
David Watkins
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

I've stayed at Inn at the Market a number of times and every stay is great. With a location right at the Market, a boutique hotel, great and attentive service, comfortable, and great views - what more could you ask for?

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Plymouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

One of the main reasons I chose Seattle as my base for two nights in between two tours was this hotel. It is still as lovely as when I stayed in 2010. I had been traveling since 330am and was very tired when I arrived at the hotel but they managed to find me a room early which was appreciated. I had a partial water view which was unexpected as I had booked a city side room and therefore I was able to sit in my room and witness the great sunsets during my stay. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were polite and helpful and managed to forward an item I had left in my room to my hotel in Vancouver thus saving the expense of sending it to the UK. I love this hotel and Seattle in general. I am already thinking of my next trip and how to include this hotel in my travels.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Welsh, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

After traveling all day, it was a relief to arrive at this oasis. Our room on the eighth floor was restful and most welcome. We took a tour of the market that afternoon which was insightful. Our room fresh and clean, well appointed and most importantly, comfortable. The staff was attentive to our every need and those needs we didn't think of. Sure there was noise, but how can it be avoided? The location is close to everything! Outside noise didn't intrude while we were there. I would recommend this little gem to anyone who's looking for a wonderful place to stay in downtown Seattle. Wish I could live there.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple