US$ 440
  • Free Breakfast
US$ 373
US$ 361
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 424/night.

US$ 231
US$ 225
2,852 results
All reviewsrooftop deckcafe campagnepartial water viewperfect locationpuget soundliterally stepspost alleyfifth floororiginal starbuckscity viewelliott bayboutique hotelolympic mountainsferris wheelturn down servicewithin walking distancecorner room
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Wonderful beautiful, large and clean rooms made our stay fabulous. In room amenities are 5 star quality. The hotel is 3 blocks from the bus and metro so we were able to get to all the attractions easily and inexpensively. BE SURE TO ASK FOR SENIOR AND CHILD RATES ON THE BUS AND METRO. I Suggest the city attraction pass as it saves money and you can see the best the city has to offer. PIKES MARKET IS 1/2 A BLOCK AWAY. WE WERE A FAMILY OF 6 AND WE ALL LOVED THE HOTEL. For breakfast visit BRACCO around the corner from the hotel.

1  Thank GrammaDiane
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We just wrapped up a 14 day vacation along the West Coast. We stayed in a number of hotels - among them even a Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay, CA. However, the Inn at the Market exceeded our expectations and the service we received will have me talking for a long time to come.
A few weeks prior to our trip, I contacted the manager at the hotel to learn more about the hotel, rates, amenities and its location. I was provided with all the information requested and offered a nice room at a fair rate and was told that I wont be disappointed. This turned out to be sooo true!
When we arrived, the bellman took our bags and suitcases and told us "not to worry",..all bags would be wisked to our room . We checked in and were given a map of Seattle, our room keys by the friendly reception staff. This felt so right!
Our room was awesome. It was on the 5th floor ..same level at the our door roof patio with the most fabulous view of Elliott Bay. Our beds were terrific, the bathroom huge and decorating a table by the window was a plate of mini cupcakes which welcomed us and made us feel at home.
The hotel is located 100 meters from Pikes Market Place, the first Starbucks Coffee Shop and an awesome breakfast restaurant - Bacco's. They offer a number of excellent and refreshing juices for breakfast along with a great french toast! Love it!
As we were sitting on the patio, I was compelled to "check in" to this Hotel via Facebook and was told I should goto the front desk to pick up my complimentary gift. To my surprise, we picked up a FREE bottle of red wine. Pinch Me!
When we left, the bellman loaded our bags and asked if we needed directions to our next destination! Its the little details that count so much!
Thanks Inn at the Market for an awesome stay!! So many hotels,..including the Ritz could learn so much from you! A must stay for anyone!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Dear West Coast Traveler:

Thank you for visiting our beautiful city of Seattle and staying with us at The Inn at The Market. I have shared your review with the team, we are very appreciative of your reconigtion of our service. Bacco has recently begun serving dinner on ceartain nights, I enjoyed dinner there last week at it was top notch. Please let me know the next time you are visiting Seattle.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

We have stayed at the Inn many times....there are not many places we walk in and they greet us by name, we know that the room will be perfect and we can just simply relax. The Inn is the one exception......the staff is amazing, the room has breath-taking views, the location is unbeatable, the linens are impeccable. There is quite simply nothing I would ever change. We go back several times a year because they take such excellent care of us!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms with a partial water view are a little less expensive and are phenomenal.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Dear Guest:
Thank you for continuing to select the Inn at The Market as your hotel of choice when visiting Seattle. Please let me know the next time you are planning to visit and I will be happy to assist with arrangements here.
dwatkins@innatthemarket.com

Reviewed 18 July 2011

Can't imagine a better location in Seattle right above the market and waterfront. Hotel was clean and classy and has an incredible furnished rooftop deck with an outstanding view of the bay. Only suggestion: Reception staff responded to all questions but were a little aloof and could have been more friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend, it even appears in the Sleepless in Seattle movie.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2011

Dear Guest:
Thank you for visiting Seattle and taking the time to share your experience. I will be ceartain to go over your review with our Front Office team, I do apologize. Please contact me the next time you are planning on visiting and I will be happy to assist with arrangements.

Reviewed 14 July 2011

Thought it might be too touristy because of the location, but booked anyway. I'm a hotel snob where nothing is ever good enough, and I only had 1 shot at this 50th birthday thing. They exceeded my every expectation. The staff was superb. The price to value ratio for the quality, location and details was excellent, down to the sheets and toiletries. You're 10 feet from the noisy action of Pike market, and yet when you walk in the courtyard through the front door, it's as if you entered the peace, tranquility and smell of a world class spa.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Dear Guest:
Thank you for celebrating your 50th birthday here at the Inn at The Market, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your visit. It is wonderful to be able to step out into Market and then return to our urban oasis and enjoy the views from the 5th floor deck. Enjoy the rest of the summer and thank you again for making the Inn at The Market your hotel of choice.