“Great place”
Review of Morning Wood Hotel

Morning Wood Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skagway
Morning Wood Hotel
Ranked #5 of 5 Skagway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Friendly staff, comfy bed, good water pressure, nice thick towels, tasty coffee, lots of drawer space, and the soap/shampoo products smell really good. Clean, quiet, and new. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crookled

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I chose the Morning Wood simply because it's right next to The Station where the food is excellent. My room was the cleanest I have ever seen seen in any hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable with nice thick pillows and I slept great!

I will stay there again and will recommend to all my friends!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Greginthewoods
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I stayed at the Morning Wood for one night. The rooms are new and clean. They are spacious, with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and stocked with soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Most importantly, the bed was so comfortable. I would stay there anytime! The owner was so pleasant and had a great sense of humor!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank msdenisesager
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Words can't explain how good this place is and how great the lady at the front was she was the nicest person I've ever met we drove up for our honeymoon and looked for a room in town but couldn't find anything so we came in here and they had a room in the new side and it was awesome the room was so nice and clean and all new I'll definitely be back the lady at the front made us feel like we were right at home.

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank jay24dog
Reviewed 20 September 2016

On a whim we decided to stay over night in Skagway, only to find that every place in town was sold out.

The Morning wood had the last four rooms available. We stayed in the older section over the bar, but the bar closes at 10:00pm and the fun is moved over to the new bar at the other end of the block so noise wasn't an issue. The general location was only two blocks away from the main drag, so it was perfect.

It was a shared bathroom, basic room, no TV or phone (like I had anyone to call anyway). We literally just needed a clean and warm place to sleep and this fit the bill.

It was pretty much half the price of any other hotel room in town, so no complaints as Skagway is on the expensive side for a tourist trap.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luene M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skagway
0.3 km away
0.3 km away
Historic Skagway Inn
Historic Skagway Inn
#3 of 5 in Skagway

Been to Morning Wood Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK