All reviewschilkoot trailbeautiful gardengold rushfun place to stayperiod furniturealice roominteresting placedont expectserved a delicious breakfastan interesting experiencechowdercharacter and charmlaid back atmosphereolivia's restaurantin townthe main streetfirst morning
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Historic Skagway Inn for one night in September 2017. We were a group of 4 moms out for a quick trip from Whitehorse. We were all really pleased with the attention to the historic, quaint details. The owner and staff were so friendly, and the service was top-notch. The highlights were the historic decor, the service and the food. The breakfast included was excellent. I've stayed at a few places in Skagway, and this is my fav. I would recommend this for anyone wanting that special experience with a bit of pampering on the side. Thank you for the great stay...we'll be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Historic Skagway Inn is my first choice every time I come work in Skagway. The rooms are charming and comfortable; each with a unique style. I so appreciate Karl and the staff who are friendly, helpful and make work travel a delight.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank S_Brown1198
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Whilst the room was only small the character and charm of this old bordello has been well preserved and one could only imagine what went on in these upstairs rooms 100 years ago.
The property is in the heart of Skagway and embraces all the charm of yesteryear.
Far more interesting than your average hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with its own bathroom as we noticed some are shared
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The Historic Skagway Inn will stay in our memories as one of the most wonderful places in our lives.... Eric and I aren't usually B&B types, but this delightful Inn changed our minds. We felt enveloped in coziness, comfort and peace. We slept like babies in Alice's room. The shabby chic décor, amazing sunporch and amenities were all geared towards a guest's enjoyment. We had our own bathroom, and the toiletries were yummy!! The entire staff were so helpful and courteous!! And they provided outstanding shuttle service meet their guest's needs!! No TV which we DID NOT miss, but Wi-Fi is provided, depending on Skagway's temperamental weather!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Awesome place. Great staff. it is like traveling in time! We loved it. It was our 3rd time staying at this place. Every rooms are different! The location and the restaurant are vert nice. Breakfast is ok, not amazing. And the garden front of the hotel is something to see.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family