See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2016

One thing I would like to point out is there are many steps to get up to the cabin. If you have mobility issues please keep this in mind. My older mother would not be able to climb this many stairs. The cabin is cute, the bed is comfortable and there is a micro & small fridge. We were here for several days and enjoyed our stay. As others have mentioned there is no sink in the bathroom - it's in the kitchen area. We did not find this to be a problem. The bathroom is spacious but there is no lock on the door. My husband wished for a coffee maker. Sitting on the porch in the evenings was nice, especially in the rain. Nan was easy to work with in making the reservations and answering our questions. We enjoyed our stay. (be sure to check out the creative insulation between some of the logs)

Room Tip: Choose the one with the king bed.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We came to Skagway by Ferry on foot. I would definitely rent a car for this location as Skagway doesn't have taxis. Unfortunately, Nan didn't communicate with me about this. There is no facility to cook as well. The area is beautiful and surprisingly quiet when the cruise ships leave. I would have been happier if I had known that I had to provide my own transportation. The cabin had a microwave and small fridge. No BBQ, stove, wifi, TV or sink in the bathroom. Too far to walk to town for a meal. Although, the cabin is lovely tucked into the woods make sure to bring a good book.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

First time visitor to Skagway, and these were nice little cabins. They came exactly as advertised. It was small, but cozy and very rustic and charming.

For location, the cabins were real easy to find, and was a nice little hideaway in the woods just outside of Skagway.

You will need a car to get there from town, but it's close to lots of trails and other fun things to go explore.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Loved this cabin nestled in the trees with a gorgeous view of the mountains, host was very helpful, only one complaint, bed was not that comfortable, however very cozy and accommodated our dog.
As it was quite cold there was an adequate heater

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2015

we were delighted to find such a neat bungalow nested in the trees of southeast,AK. It was very clean,neat,private,and away from all the crowds. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. If we ever get back there, this will be the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family