“Best sushi I’ve had in a while.”

Kuroshio Sushi Bar & Grille
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best sushi I’ve had in a while. We ordered 4 orders then added 2 more because it was sooo good. This would be my sushi place if we would live closer.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Kuroshio in Kennesaw, GA
Seafood Rice to go portion is small and overpriced. The order only had two shrimps and a half.
I called the restaurant and spoke with one of the managers (Daniel)-He told me that the order was supposed to have seven shrimps instead and did not offered me to compensate the incomplete order. He transfer the call to the kitchen manager(I think his name is Jake or Jack?-owner’s son).
He was very unprofessional, rude, and arrogant. Jake or Jack told me the manager (Daniel) does not know what he is doing. He also told me that I needed to drive back (Marietta to Kennesaw) regardless I explained to him that I needed to feed two hungry kids at home and that I was not going back to Kennesaw until next week. He screamed that he was not going to refund any money if did not bring the food and hang up the phone. I am definitely not going back to that location. I read that other location offer a better experience and food.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Kuroshio is a popular eatery steeped in the cuisine known as Asian-Fusion. The menu is varied with several main dishes of rice, noodles and ramen dishes to choose from.

The regular options of chicken beef, pork and shrimps are available to pair with any dish. Tofu is also on the menu---which also includes---plenty of deep fried choices in the form of Tempura, sold in 2-piece servings.

The prices are moderate which allows for splurging on a fabulous sushi meal. There is a long list of regular and specialty Sushi Rolls such as the Crispy Salmon Roll—-a popular choice. The Volcano is another crowd favorite---multi-flavored and textured, it's easy to see why.

The Spicy Maki Udon Noodle—-which is considerably thicker than most noodles—-consists of vegetables sautéed in a not too sweet, Sweet Sauce.

The Plum Wine, also on the sweet side, complimented the meal nicely for me.

The Onion Tempura, although bland, was lightly battered, with a mild crunchiness.
Overall, the menu offers a variation of flavors including hot, spicy, savory, sweet and my favorite texture---crunchy!

The ambience of Kuroshio is casual, lively and inviting. The menu colorful and tasty, provides an adventure for the taste-buds into Asian/Fusion cuisine.
The staff was attentive, friendly and efficient. These are the things that made for a dazzling dining experience at Kuroshio Sushi Bar & Grille.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Came in for dinner in the place was very busy. I was able to find a table right away. I had the gyoza and a sushi roll. The portions are quite large and I could have shared mine. The flavors were delicious and everything tasted fresh. The service with solid they let you enjoy the meal and did not crowd. Over all great experience and would recommend.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 30 August 2019

I visit Kennesaw several times a year for business and this is always a stop at least once. I have tried several appetizers and a variety os sushi rolls and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2019