Hotel Seward
US$ 221
Nauti Otter(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 105
Alaska Creekside Cabins(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$ 237
  • Free Internet
US$ 721
Orbitz.com
Trail Lake Lodge(Moose Pass)
US$ 123
The Alpine Motel(Cooper Landing)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 88
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

All reviewsstuffed animalssealife centernew wingquaint hotelhalibut cheeksan older hotelshared bathroomin towntwin bedsstaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel lobbyprivate bathno elevatorolder partalaska sea life centersmall townresurrection bay
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My experience staying one night was very happy. The room was immaculate and the beds comfortable. The customer service was excellent and welcome. The room offered DVD, cable TV, refrigerator, microwave and free wifi. I will definitely stay here again. I have stayed in many hotels world wide and this is top notch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel is a gem. The Front Desk staff are hysterical, love to listen to stories, and the Restaurant Staff are the best. It felt like visiting relatives. They treated us like family. The rooms were adorable and watching a scarey true crime film on personal Prime account was simple.

Room Tip: The upper floors were awesome, quiet, and could open windows for fresh air at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed two nights in one of the rooms with a shared bath. The bathrooms sparkled and the room was very clean. This hotel is about as far as you can get from the railroad and cruise ship docks, but they have a free shuttle. The service was incredibly professional. After walking back and forth, we decided that we preferred this older, quainter side of town Seward. You may as well.

Room Tip: Corner room was wonderful and afforded a view of the neighborhood. Sharing the bath was not an issue. Quirky lobby -- loved it!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Drove from Anchorage to Seward for the first time. Beautiful, breathtaking drive. I spent the night at the Hotel Seward. The hotel was, clean, warm and cozy with real old world charm. The front desk personnel were very friendly, knowledgable and accommodating.
I am an admitted hotel snob who practically lived in hotels all over the country while traveling for business. I don't often take the time to write posts like this but in this the service was exceptional.

When I check out I left behind a custom made jacket with my business logo embroidered on it. The hotel called immediately when they discovered I had left it. Unfortunately I was without phone service for most of the trip back to Anchorage and didn't get the message in time to go back and get it.

I had planned to call them and have them ship it to me but got busy with work and forgot. Today, they called again and left a message asking if I wanted them to ship the jacket to me. I called and when Eric answered the phone, he remembered me from my visit. He said there was a $10.00 shipping charge. What a deal. When I updated my out of state address with him and was giving him an Anchorage address, he said the front desk manager told him that if I was in downtown Anchorage they could deliver it in person for free. What???? They have a currier who goes from Seward to Anchorage twice a week.

I will be telling everyone considering a stay in Hotel Seward. I'm glad I did!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We couldn't have asked for more. Within 5 minutes of disembarking our ship the hotel van picked us up gave us a nice city tour answered questions about restraints, very knowledgeable. Arriving early our room was not ready, but they had it by noon, gave us time to stretch and see the town. The room was very quiet and comfortable. On the day to checkout they said they would take our bags to the train station, great one less thing to worry about. This allowed us a rainy day of exploring exit glacier and a great lunch. Great train ride, but no bags. Called the hotel they could not be more apologetic, explained that a driver was on the way to Anchorage, asked us what hotel we were staying at. When we arrived at the hotel and checked in our bags had arrived. Great way to turn things positive.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family