See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I must say, when we arrived my husband and I with children in the hotel, we were welcomed by friendly staff. They were always smiling and ready to help us.The rooms are clean and tidy. The children were delighted with pool. We felt like kings and we had a gooood rest there! We come next year with the rest of the family! Hotel Orion count on us soon !! :) :)

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank alex472016
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Location at the main street, ten minutes walk from the center. Hotel is well equipped, rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is very helpfull, food excellent, large portions for dinner. Stayed there only one night, but it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank xennia
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The room was smaller but clean and quiet - all we needed for 1 night For longer vacation it'd be probably too small but there might be bigger rooms we didn't see. Friendly staff and a nice breakfast included in lower price. Great value on Dalmation coast - we'd go back again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Renata K
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I spent eight nights with my boyfriend in Hotel Orion. It's good value for money. Room was clean and great size, food was the best thing there- you can choose (3 options) what you want to eat tommorow and everything was so delicious! It's great location, just 5 minutes to the beach.
But, SOME employers weren't friendly and kind and they didn't make me feel comfortable and welcomed. And it would be great to have fridge in the room.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saška M
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Me and my family were really satisfied with this hotel. We were searching for some cheap hotel in Vodice last summer and this was the best choice. For this price we get everything we wanted: location, pool, nice food. And the service was very kind; they'll help you with all your questions. All in all, we recommend!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family