Lowest prices for your stay
$471
Hotels.com$471
Booking.com$454
Travelocity$471
3,774 results
All reviews abc store west tower small beach the big island partial ocean view within walking distance poolside bar shops and restaurants breakfast buffet ocean front oceanfront room ali'i drive late check per day nice pool fitness center rental car
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

Hotel location is good the beach is nice and the Mai Thais at the Bar are great! That‘s all The positives I retained from our stay at this Hotel. The reception is unmotivated, didn‘t even welcome us when we arrived. The bathrooms suffer from wear and tear. The towels were dirty (hairs on it etc.). Certainly nicer places to stay for better price.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

I had a very good time at the Marriott! Robert and Manny were very professional. I enjoyed my drinks at the Bistro. Breakfast was very very good! Diane was very respectful and made sure we were told good morning every morning!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2022

We were put of shampoo in our room when we arrived for our 5-day stay, amd it was never replenished. The shower drain had hair in it. To top it off, we were hit with over $200 in unexpected fees after checkout.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2022

We stayed in an average 3star king bed ocean view room 3rd floor (also had pool view). It was no frills and with really small bathroom/closet space. What makes up for the 4star was the resort facilities, staff and access to shallow sandy beach. My 5yo preferred this beach to any other. We did not use the pool but it looked really nice and not too busy.

We chose the rate that included breakfast which was good with different protein and carb options each day. There was also an omelet station, but we did not try. Be prepared there may be waitlist due to staffing and spacing (happened both times when we went checked in around 8:45am or so).

3  Thank Quynh D
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

I was so disappointed in this property. First the negative:
I’d read the hotel was dated, but that didn’t matter much to me. If you’re wondering, yes it is. But stupid stuff that could be fixed, like a broken towel rack.

The room was filthy, not only a lot of dust but trash all over the floor.

The AC was set on 66, but the room kept getting hotter. It went from 71 to 73. And it kept turning off even tho it was on 71, 72, etc. I called for maintenance. They came in 30 mins, stated the unit was set to turn off for environmental purposes, but he switched it to stop. Even tho it stayed at 73 for two hours….I called three times total in 4 hours, then told them to forget it. (It did get down lower, but AC shouldn’t take 6 hours to get low.). And no, I didn’t have the balcony door open….

Except to look at the “ocean view” that I’d booked. True, there is an ocean view, but only if you turn your chair sideways and sit up against the rail. If there are two people, the second person gets to look at black asphalt roof and another hotel’s balconies.

The beds are comfortable, but if you’re 5’2”, allow workout time for getting in and out, because they’re super high.

One of the worst, tho, is the lack of drapes or some way to keep the morning sun from shining thru the shutter slats at 5:30a. I am surprised no one has mentioned this. Apparently, all the rooms have this.

Now the mediocre: as others have said, the “beach” is actually a small bay and it’s very crowded except early A.M.

Now the good:
The staff, oh my gosh they are so nice! I made a lot of phone calls on the first night, and every person handled my irritations (about the AC) very professionally. The valet guy was so nice and helpful, even tho I didn’t park my car with him.

The location is superb! About a 3-min walk to the pier with tons of souvenir shops and restaurants, and a 10-min walk (uphill!) to the grocery store and shops.

The landscaping is beautiful. There is a luau, yoga, a fitness center, a pool and two restaurants.

The food (I had ahi nachos) was delicious and service was good.

I paid $2100 for 3 nights (room and tax only) and that is BEYOND ridiculous.

Trip type: Travelled solo