Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel
US$ 232
US$ 193
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

Kona Seaside Hotel(Kailua-Kona)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 307
US$ 138
Cancelon
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 1,269
US$ 1,101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 1,236/night.

Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff(Kailua-Kona)
Kona Coast Resort(Kailua-Kona)
3,252 results
All reviewsabc storewest towersmall beachthe big islandwithin walking distancepartial ocean viewhawaiian historyisland breezepaddle boardsshops and restaurantspool barhotel is in a great locationbreakfast buffetocean frontali'i driveoceanfront roomper day
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The hotel is located just off the pier in Kailua-Kona Bay and has all the restaurants and little gift shops with in walking distance of the hotel. It is one of the few hotels with an actual sand beach and has a great Luau at it. It is not the best hotel on the island but is in the top 10. I got luck and got one of the best rooms except for the more expensive rooms on the end with the best ocean views. I was in room 660 which had the best partial ocean view of the standard rooms. The buffet breakfast was a little bit expensive unless you are a big eater but across the street from the hotel was a lot of restaurants where I found the best breakfast.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 660 which may have been the best room for a partial ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marbur1943
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 10 days. The location was great. Close to the beach, restaurant, historic monuments, public market, local shops and big box retailer's if that's your thing.
Hotel is nice, different areas were getting some upgrades. Pool was ok but sometimes hard to get 2 loungers together. Restaurant staff was great Justin and Lani along with the pool bar staff were always very attentive. House keeping staff always made sure you had lots of supplies and rooms were tidy.
I would return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in the town. Accessible to all the imenities. The hotel has its own little beach while having access to the ocean. Loved the entire experience. Will be back for my 10 year anniversary. The customer service was awesome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We had a decent room, with a slight view of the bay. Great for taking in the sunrise though! The small beach in front of the hotel is used by many people, but not overly busy. Plenty of shops/restaurants within walking distance. We had breakfast included in our package. Lots of fresh fruit and an omlette stand.

The pool was great, tough to get a chair if you show up mid-late morning. The pool bar/restaurant was great and the bartenders were fun.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I am beyond LIVID. There was a loud party going on in the room next to me at 2:30 in the morning. I called down MULTIPLE TIMES to the front desk, concierge, housekeeping, & even dialed the main number from my cell phone....no one answered the phone!!!! I had to get out of bed, change my clothes, & come down 6 floors only to find employee Jocelyn hanging out chatting with a guy who does not work here; he proceeded to sit there & listen to my conversation?! When I told her what was going on & asked why no one answered, she asked if I dialed the front desk?! Seriously?! The front desk was pitch black. Instead of calling security, she asked me if I wanted to change rooms at 3AM?! I told her I wanted her to call security ASAP to break the party up & conveyed how frustrated & upset I was to have to come all the way down there to report a complaint!!
I plan on speaking to the manager ASAP in the morning. This is absolutely unacceptable & there was no customer service here. She was clearly more interested in hanging out with this guy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family