Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Day Out

Big Island Divers was great. They set up all the gear for me so it was a very relaxing morning... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JennieRaeP
SAN JOSE
Exceptional

Did the twilight and manta ray night dive with big island divers. Was incredible! We saw two mantas... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ahhal

Recommended experiences in and around Island of Hawaii
from US$ 66.67
from US$ 99.00
from US$ 116.75
from US$ 82.73
5,507 results
All reviews dive master dive shop great dive big island dive sites long range black water dive two tank dive experience night dive experienced divers these guys tiger shark boat crew open water an amazing experience octopus
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

They were On time, very clean boat, and knowledgeable crew. It was a fun day! And we saw a tiger shark!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We had a two-tank dive with Big Island Divers on 2/22 and had a great time! The entire crew was very helpful and went above and beyond when my BCD was leaking air during dive #1. Not only was the dive master super attentive during the dive, they made a detour to get another BCD for me. We dive with Bif Island Divers every time we're on the Big Island and highly recommend them!

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

The captain of this boat ruined our experience.. The way he speaks to people is unacceptable. It ruined what should have been a fun experience. He is condescending, over bossy to people when he shouldn’t be, rude, not approachable, and controlling . I have traveled all over the world and have never been on a ship where the captain treats people the way he does. There were many people who were spoken down to on this trip, but unfortunately when u don’t know or have a choice of captains, and have spent all this money for an excursion, I’m sure most people would take this as normal. Unfortunately I would never book a trip with this company again based solely on how he treats people. We had done a dive with this company 2 days before and had a wonderful experience with another captain and crew, but had it been captained by Mike on that first dive we would not have returned for the second dive knowing he was the captain.This being said, the crew on Mike’s boat is wonderful and certainly trying to make everyone happy which is something Captain Mike would certainly not prioritize as he seems very ready to be controlling and speak down to his customers, even “bossing” around other customers who hadn’t even stepped into the boat yet and were still on dry land and public property. I would highly recommend that you ask who will be captaining your boat for any trip booked through this company, and if Mike is the captain I would not waste your money on an excursion that is “captained” by him. Wait for a nicer, kinder captain or book with another company.

Date of experience: March 2021
2  Thank Kristinstrauss
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I choose morning two tank dive and with amazing! Team on the boat is super friendly and helpful! Thank you for this experience and dive with turtle my first time!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Top notch experience with this wonderful outfit. I joined as a member and really enjoy the professionalism and safety they exhibit.