“Drinks”

Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I enjoyed the scenic view of this bar. You could see the ocean and the pool area. I did not like the birds that was flying around eating off the guest plates.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nice little bar in a shopping mall. Pretty good happy hour with $4 drafts. Pleasant an comfortable. No real outstanding features. We didn't try the food bot it looked well prepared and presented.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We had the cheeseburger sliders and the fish sandwich. Both were very good. Sliders were big island beef. We upgraded to a side salad (a few slices of cucumber and a couple mini-tomato halves, on a bed of extremely fresh greens.) The "Tap Tai" was great, a bit on the sweet side but I like them like that. The beer selection, however, is a bit odd. Not enough local brew, and some odd ball stuff from the mainland. They could do better on that. We'd go back, and would make a habit of it if they had a better beer selection (it's a tap house, after all.) Our server was a bit clueless, but we noticed other servers were on the ball.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stopped for a quick break, very nice and clean place, friendly crew, lots of tables, the tap list on a big screen, lots of TV's, an excellent sports bar

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I like the beer selection here and some of the food is pretty tasty. But the bartenders are pretty bad. I heard there was a good one, though I was never in there when she was working, but I guess she had to move back to the mainland. Every time i've been in there I've gotten bad service at the bar. If they're going to make it in that location they're going to need better bartenders for sure.