“Good Italian food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service Italian restaurant
Reviewed 3 August 2018

My husband and I had salads, which were very large and tasty. The pesto bread with mac nuts was delicious!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

AMAZING dinner! We had pizza, pasta and ravioli. All were very good. We are originally East Coasters and the pizza reminded us of home! Highly recommended eating here!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I was on my first visit to the Big Island accompanied by my wife and little boy. My wife had found this restaurant on one of her many searches for places to visit on the Big Island.
I was impressed to say the least. The pizza smelled, looked, and tasted awesome. The garlic butter on the crust just brings out all of the flavors.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We came in late at night and were seated right away but it took way to long for a server to
come around. That is the only reason this isn’t a five star rating. Once the server took our order the food arrived pretty fast. The garlic cheese bread was delicious. The side salads were simple but very fresh. The pasta was cooked to perfection and the marinara sauce had a ton of flavor. The calzone we ordered was gigantic and packed with flavor. We would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Only time in Hawaii I’ve paid the same as I would pay back home. Great Italian food and pizza. Loved it. So reasonable. If I discovered this place earlier in the week, I would have come several times. Great value!