“A Perfect Accommodation”
other travellers have booked this property
Courtyard Dining Room
Living Room
Guest Room
Lanai
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elmore, Ohio
“A Perfect Accommodation”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We came to Hawaii with 16 people, including 6 kids, and this house was perfect for us. It is laid out sort of like a little hotel with a common lanai & kitchen (each room had their own bathroom & one had a smallish kitchen). We cooked a nice breakfast each morning and several of our lunches & dinners. The pool was very much appreciated by the kids, and the BBQ grill was used often. Lack of air conditioning was challenging at times for me, but, hey, it's Hawaii. And it cooled off just fine in the evenings, and I had no trouble sleeping.

The location is fantastic. The Magic Sands Beach is a very nice beach & really is walking distance, however later in the week the surf became a little dicey for the kids. That being said, there are plenty of great beaches within a 45 minute or so drive. Downtown Kailua-Kona is a short drive down Alii Drive with very cool local shopping and a nice variety of restaurants. You'll also find plenty of places close by to buy groceries (WalMart, Safeway, Costco, etc.).

Plan on renting a car & heading over to Hilo, about a 2 1/2 hour drive with lots to see along the way.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
alexk333
Manhattan Beach, California
“Fantastic place for our team to stay”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed here with a team that was going to do the Queen Lil'l canoe race and had a fantastic time. Even before we arrived, the owners of the property was incredibly helpful to ensure we had all the information we needed from where the best snorkeling spots were to where we should hire a car while we were there. The house itself is big and very spacious. I don't think anyone ever felt cramped or wasn't able to find a quiet spot in the house if that's what they needed. House itself is very close to magic sands beach (about a 5min walk) which was perfect for doing some body surfing before the crowds start to hit the beach. I don't think all the rooms have A/C so depending on time of year, this might be a concern. The room I was in had A/C so no concerns for me. Its in a very quiet neighborhood and spending evenings out on the lanai is probably a common thing for a group to do. Neighbors are nice, but I'm sure noise will carry so be careful about how loud things get. Would certainly stay here again if I went back with a large group of people.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Southern California
Reviewed 23 December 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Reno
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Seattle
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 650
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing