“Great food great service”
Review of Kamana Kitchen

Kamana Kitchen
Ranked #31 of 307 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine cooked with home made recipes and made with flavorful herbs and spices
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

So I ate there the other night it was amazing the food is delicious and they have vegan options they have something for everyone. The service was great I believe it was the manager but he was funny very nice guy.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We have been dining at Kamana Kitchen since it opened. Many changes came, but always The food and service is always AWESOME! We have never had a bad experience there!!!!

2  Thank randee101
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Food was quite delicious. Excellent service as well. Highly recommended it if you're looking for Indian food with a great view.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food is pretty decent. The lamb vindaloo was really good actually. I couldn't stop myself from dipping the naan in it to get more of it. The chicken tandoori kebabs were okay. A bit on the dry side. I just wish the service from the wait team was better. Food was brought out fairly quickly. Only gave one of us a plate to eat on.. I ended up using the small rice dish as a make shift bowl to eat my dinner. They finally noticed after I was done eating and brought over a plate for me. Needed it about 30 minutes before that. The center it is in is right by the water. Nice views, but since it's at the back of the building there is almost no air movement. It good stifling hot and we definitely ate and ran out of there as soon as we were done.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Good food, great location. Helpful when you have questions. We went once and then returned on our last night as it was good. Good portion size. Will visit on our next visit to Hawai’i. Mahalo.