“Shaved Ice with a twist”

Scandinavian Shave Ice
Ranked #4 of 24 Dessert in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were looking for shaved ice and are so happy we wandered in to Scandinavian Shave Ice. They actually had the option of having ice cream in the middle which was amazing. We also had a pineapple/ice cream twist cone. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We went as a family. Good shave ice, ice cream optional, many flavors, and they got us through fast.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

OK- I had heard of Hawaiian Shave Ice, but what is Scandinavian Shave Ice????????? So, I had to stop in-----
Well , it is the same only the owner at one time was from Scandinavia---or so the story was given to me. Bottom line---I loved the shave ice.
Support a uniquely named business...many flavor choices and the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My kids loved their Shave Ice with the ice-cream center. They were really nice and let the kids pick 3 flavors regardless of the size ordered. I must say, I had a taste and it was good. They had a decent size line but it moved quickly. Worth waiting.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Always have to stop in here every visit to Kona for a shave ice! They have so many flavors and the employees are always friendly and helpful