Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$ 175.00
from US$ 100.00
from US$ 125.00
1,116 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the best tour of my entire life with Cheryl and our captain (sorry, I cant remember his name… I talked to Cheryl a lot but he was sooo sweet). One thing that is truly important to me is to only take tours that are environmentally conscious. I would never want to be a part of a tour group that encourages harassing or chasing animals. We went to several spots and observed the dolphins up close but without being in their space. The guides were so helpful and full of information, and the tour group was small. This was the most fun ive ever had on a tour. You can tell they put the well being of the ocean and all its creatures.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Small 6 passenger boat. Eric the deckhand helped me for my first time snorkel. Female captain. It was all perfect.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Six person boat. Eric the deckhand helped me first time snorkel. The water was gorgeous. They had a snorkel vest for me and it was perfect. Female captain too.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

The manta rays really do put on a show! The hosts make you feel so safe and they really cater to your needs. I don’t know how to swim but I felt safe and wasn’t worried at all. There’s a warm shower on the boat as soon as you get out of the ocean you can rinse off the salt water. There are snacks and drinks at no extra charge.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

Unbelievable experience!! These mantas are such beautiful creatures. We were a bit concerned about jumping into the ocean after dark at first and not sure what we would see. Hunter, our guide, was great in explaining how to be still and not touch the mantas. These huge beautiful creatures did somersaults directly in front and below us repeating them multiple times in a row, visible because of the lights placed in the water. They also swam right by us many times within inches of our snorkel masks.
Whatever you do, take this tour. Only 6 of us on the boat so we had individual attention.