“Love the Food and service was awesome!”
Review of Krua Thai Cuisine

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Henry Street
Description: Krua Thai Cuisine is the newest favorite within the Kona community. Popular prices and exciting variety make Krua a must experience on your visit to the Big Island. Over 60 menu selections daily means you can return over and over to find your favorite of all the delectables. Truly Authentic Thai food from the Heart in the heart of Kailua-Kona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Food and service was awesome!”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Party of four at dinner last night and all of the entrees were outstanding. Lynn's service was great and beware the curry spicing... 5 plus is nice and spicy. The appetizers were excellent, including the basil veggie roll and the chicken sate! You cannot miss with a stop here.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Boise, Idaho
“Worth the Wait.”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We had to wait for about 30 minutes to get served due toundersatffing, but the food was best Thai on the Island. Would have bee four star except for the wait. I 'll go back and wait, if I have to, I guess. Sorry RED GREEN !

Visited March 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fantastic Food and wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stopped by based on the TA reviews and was definitely not dissapointed. The service was very good and the food even better. Some of the better Thai food I have had anywhere. I had the fish special that was prepared with a nice garlic thai sauce. My wife had a basil meal that was wonderful. For dessert, I had the sweet stick rice with fresh mango. I haven't had sweet sticky rice this good since I was in Thailand. If you like Thai food or just good food in general, this is the place for you.

• Visited March 2012
East Wenatachee
“Great Service, Good Food, = Happy Customers”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My wife and I visited Krua Thai Resturant on a Thursday afternoon just before 5:00 PM. We had just finished some business and were in town early. Because of the hour we were worried we might not find the resturant open. Not only were they open but pleased to see us. The service staff all greeted us warmly and were truly interested in making us comfortable and happy. The food was very good and the Chef interested enough to drop by our table to Thank us for our patronage. We left smiling and content. Needless to say we will be back there soon!

• Visited March 2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Fresh, tasty Thai food”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Friendly wait staff; fresh Thai cuisine. On a previous visit, I had a dry fish dish. but their Pad Thai is pretty good. Unfortunately, it's located on a busy thoroughfare, so not much of a scenic view and it's a bit noisy outside, but the interior design is lovely.

Visited March 2012