This location is perfect if you want to stay close to Kailua's touristy area but far enough away for it to be quiet.
- Beautiful view of the water (I got to see dolphins playing one morning!)
- Great kitchen -- fully stocked with tools, pans, utensils, etc.
- Plenty of towels for showering, beach and kitchen.
- Good hair dryer and straightener!
- Washer and dryer with detergent and dryer sheets
- Snorkel gear!
- No in unit wifi, we stole from someone else.
- Bed is VERY firm, too much for us.
- Bathroom is a little too open ... noise wise.
Overall, a fantastic place and we would come back again for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Kona Magic Sands Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Magic Sands Hawaii/Kailua-Kona