Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

This place is a scam. We booked the hotel online but when we arrived we were told the rate we selected is for Hawaii Residents. No where on the booking site or our confirmation email mentioned this. They told us our rate would be $100 more a night. We didn’t have a choice but to stay for a night. The worst thing is that the room is not really what it was described. It is smaller and very rundown. The bathroom door almost fell off when I tried to close it. It is not clean and not well maintained. For $300 a night that we were charged, it is a complete ripoff. We talked to many locals, all of them knew how bad they are. There are better hotels in the area to stay and less expensive.

Room tip: Don’t book this hotel even if it looks good on the website. You will regret.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2021

Despite it's location, okay rooms, and so-so price, I would not stay here again due to the absolutely terrible hospitality. The front counter was rude from the start, mostly the manager on-duty... the girl at the counter was fine. The internet did not work the entire two days I was there. I inquired about this multiple times. The manager said internet service was out on the whole island. Yet it worked great at the coffeeshop across the street. I was having trouble with my keys my entire stay. They treated me like I was an idiot that didn't know how to use hotel keys. I spend 100 plus nights a year in hotels etc. and I don't remember having key problems ever before. On the last day as I was trying to check out, I was forced to go back and forth to my room on the top floor 3 times due to the card keys they kept making me not working. I insisted on the fourth time at the front desk that they send someone to my room. Sure enough, I couldn't get in because the lock battery was dead. Did I get an apology? Nope! I was treated like an idiot and that I should have known the lock's battery was dead. All of this incompetence and bad hospitality cost me two hours of hassle. By the time it was resolved, I had to go straight to the airport. I did not have time to go snorkelling just down the street... the main reason why I stayed in Kona. With friendly staff, I would consider staying here again and might even recommend it depending on price. I do not go on vacation to deal with rude people that depend on tourism but don't like tourists.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 21 October 2020

First of all my room was not ready at check in so the guy at reception said I could sit at by the "pool" and wait. If anyone actually swims in there it must be on a dare. The water was murky and trash was floating around in it. When my room was finally read I walked in to find mold all over the chipped ceiling tiles, rust stains in the sink and shower, and multiple cigarette burns on the bed spread. I didn't want to touch the walls because I couldn't determine the origins of those stains! The other hotel guests were load, drunk, and sketchy. I complained about the parting and arguments until 4am to staff. Nothing. Stay away or wear a hazmat suit and earplugs when you sleep.

Room tip: Go to another hotel
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank vicdub24
Reviewed 27 March 2020

We booked last minute and were looking forward to enjoying the location and the atmosphere. Due to Covid-19, it was very quiet. The hotel is in desperate need of a renovation! The room itself was clean--just very old and outdated. The outside lounge area is completely emptied and doesn't look like it has been used in several years. If an investor would renovate it to a mid-century modern look, it would bring the place back to life. Awesome location and an easy walk anywhere in town.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank jpiper32819
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Besides over charged, the place was ran down, dirty, and disgusting. We had rented 2 rooms for 2 nights, they locked our keys to get back into our rooms after the first night. When I entered my room there was still a dirty towel hanging over the shower rod and and a dirty floor mat in front of the shower. The next day did not give me a new floor mat, nor did I get more coffee and the towels were just tossed on the safe as you walked in. I would never stay in this place again and recommend no one else does.. I should have gotten a refund of my money it was so bad!

Date of stay: March 2020